Chapter I

I'm bored. There is nothing to do in here as always. And I may die of hunger in 7 days if I don't find anything to eat.

All the fish are gone, there isn't a single one left. There isn't any animal either, since the last female sheep died not long ago of old age. The wolves, too died but of unknown reasons.

I assume it was because they may have drank polluted water. Well, there isn't any water left in here too, it isn't raining in this hellhole. Therfore, not a single tree is producing some consumable fruits.

Plus, I don't find bears anymore, which is annoying since i'm so fucking hungry. Those bitches appear only when at my lowest. Not to comfort me, but to beat the shit out of me. Almost died 3 times because of those cowards.

I swear-! life is against me these days. Or is it just my time to die? Damn. At least I die as a hot survivor. And I have abs too, something I never thought I would have when I was still 18 years old.

But bro, I fucking never had a proper life. From childhood to adulthood I couldn't have a peaceful good one. To think that leaving my hell-like past household would lead me to die in my 30's... ahhhhh

A loud sound could be heard. It sounded like some plane. PLANE?! WHY WOULD IT BE SO LOU- don't tell me it's going to crash-

Hurry! I should hide and wait for the impact in my basement. I don't want to die crushed by a plane.

But before I could do anything, a loud splash made me freeze.
-if I save the people there, police officers may come and save me with them! AHHH MY ONLY CHANCE. HURRY, MY CLOTHES.

(Yes, she was shameless enough to wear nothing)

Don't judge me, I explored the whole island before doing so. And bro, who won't want to admire their body if it looked like mine.

I put a torn white cap around my waist and some ripped black t-shirt. I look like a tramp but we dont care about that.

I run to where i heard the splash and see some bubbles in the water. They might still be alive.

Then, I run until my feet can't reach the land and continue by swimming. I dive in and see that there was a guy desperately trying to pull 6 other people. I held out my hand for him and as he take it, he looses consciousness.

I pull him out and the others to the shore, then go back in again and search for other people or useful things.

Back to the shore, I lie the things I brought from the plane.

Loots gained:
-emergency food and water to survive for 3months ×7
-some plushies.
-pack of clothes ×7
-emergency survivor pack (to light on fire, collect rainwater, knives, bowls, spoons, and a gun)
-non-working emergency phone box(or whatever it's called)
-non-working tracker.
-luggages full of useless mechanic stuff.
-pillows, blankets.
-towels.

Wow, the best part is the food and the gun obviously . But neither the tracker or phone are working. There is no more hope of being saved... and now I have 7 guys that are probably too spoiled with their comfortable life.

I assumed they would be spoiled because what normal people would have a private jet? They're either very rich or just that the world developed so much that flying with a private jet is normal. But let not be irrational.

I lay them on some towels on the floor and stripped them off their clothes. (Not like that, I just can't afford them having a cold. Plus, I let them stay with their boxers)

I try to get the water off their lungs like I always do when I drown.

-EVERYONE, PUT ON YOUR VEST! THIS ISN'T A JOKE.