XXXIV

"EXECUTION OF THE INFAMOUS PIRATE
PORTGAS D. ACE"

I stood there, shocked.

-And it doesn't end there!

"Hertha's crewmates reported on an island:
A barman describes the appearance of 3 of Hertha's subordinates. And the Marines were able to take 2 of them down."

-The pictures are accurate...

I clench my fist. I felt the blood rising to my head and boiling

-...

-Cora and Flora are in prison... and they're chasing down Ryujuro...

She takes my hand and open it.

-stop doing that, you're hurting yourself...

I then notice the blood. I then sigh,

-let's go, we might actually be able to save them all in Impel down. This is where they are right?

I can't be irrational, I shouldn't let my anger take over me, it always leads to the worst scenarios.

She gives me a compassionate look.

-come with us, three tails cat.

-why should I?

-you're on our side, aren't you?

-never said that I was? You kidnapped me and left me without my mother, why would I help you?

-...

-and even if he wanted, he wouldn't be able to come with us. The government thought it was too dangerous to just let this animal to anyone, so they put on this indestructible collar that makes it unable to leave a certain perimeter.

-just destroy it.

-It's indestructible, you can't do that. And if you ever try to, a signal will be sent to the government, and they'll come hunt us down.

I click my tongue and take out my wings. I carry her and ask her to get me out of here. She shows me the way and give me everyone's vivre card (I asked her to hide the ones I was given while I train in the woods).

I leave the island, in a hurry, heading full speed to Marinefords. And even with all that training I still spent a few hours flying. When I arrived, Ace was not chained anymore, I was happy that Luffy somehow managed to save him.

Akainu mocks Whitebeard's crew as "cowards" for grabbing Ace and running away and claims Whitebeard is nothing but a failure from a bygone era and claiming that since Whitebeard never defeated Roger nor became the Pirate King; he is a failure. The rest of the pirates urge Ace not to get provoked by the Admiral, but Akainu's continuing mockery eventually sets off Ace's temper. He attacks Akainu in fury, proclaiming that "The name of this era is called 'Whitebeard'!" However, he is badly burned on his left hand and knocked back.

Luffy attempts to rush to Ace's aid but falls to his knees, dropping Ace's vivre card in the process. Which shifts Akainu's attention to Luffy, he turns away from Ace to attack the younger brother. Ace, seeing that Akainu means to attack his defenceless brother, suddenly leaps in the way and takes the blow, he would've been dead if it wasn't for me sending the old man flying in a tornado, he was injured but it would heal in no time with my powers. I then go punch Ace.

-you fucking DUMBASS.

-H-hertha?! (Both brothers)

-if you don't runaway now I'll fucking kill you. And QUICK.

They finally get their asses moving, Jimbe carries Luffy and take him to the boat. Ace stayed because he was angry and wanted to punch Akainu at least one time.

(All that scene lasted 5seconds, the time for Akainu to free himself from my tornado.) 

-leave if you don't want me to kill you in Akainu's stead.

-He dared to insult our old man!

Akainu came back and I kept dodging his attacks while dragging the greenhorn that tried blocking some of the attacks.

-you're being a dead weight! leave!

He got even angrier and was even less coordinated with me. I got mad as well, because of him slowing me down when we're fighting a tough opponent. But then I have an idea.

I check the back, to see if they successfully took Luffy to safety, which they did. I let out a relieved sigh, but as I got distracted, the sly bastard took the opportunity to attack and used magma to melt down my arm. It was painful as fuck, but I do not wince, it's better not to show any weaknesses to your enemy.

Akainu attacks again, he successfully hit Ace, but not something I can't heal. So I knock Ace down and make him pass out. I then pull my best acting skills (I was hiding my face because I felt like I was better at acting with my voice)

-A-Ace... ACEEE!!

Whitebeard was mad MAD, he gets in between of me and Akainu and start attacking him. I touch whitebeard's back, quickly heal the annoying injuries that might slow him down and give him a quick power boost. I told him that Ace wasn't dead and it was just a ruse when he was sent back because of an attack. He quickly pats my head them leaves for another attack.

As Marineford begins to crumble from the earthquake, the pirates persist in getting Whitebeard to come with them, but he stubbornly yells at them to leave.

I grab Ace's pants (he doesn't wear shirts so I couldn't grab him from there) and fly at super-speed to take shelter in the boat, he wakes up mid-flight for some reason. I put the injured guy on a chair, ignoring his complaints about his balls hurting. I help the boat move faster with my wind and we successfully escape all the cannon balls shot at us, the guy moving at lightspeed, mihawk and other powerful marines.

Then when everything calms down, I sit on a random chair and let out a huge sigh, I look at my fucked arm and use my powers to restore it. I notice Ace, looking at the nothingness. I stare at him, my expression neutral but my thoughts wild. I wanted to beat that asshole to the brink of death. So that he doesn't make such thoughtless decisions and make me worry like he did today.

Honestly, that Akainu guy needed to be punched a little. I would've easily won on a 1vs1 fight, but Ace was around, and Akainu kept targeting him. So it was pretty hard.

-why are you looking at me like that..

-get up.

I walk to him and punch him, sending him flying into the wooden wall. On the floor, he holds his right cheek (the one I punched) and gives me a confused look.

-what was that for?!

-you dare be confused? (pineapple head)

His injured teammates, bandaged from head to toe, glare at him as well.

-if it wasn't for this woman, you'd be dead now, and Whitebeard's and your comrades' sacrifices would then be worthless. (Jimbe)

-and that would've been all because of your stupidity. (some guy from his crew)

-and your impulsivity.

-and your shitty temper.

-and your stupidity.

-y'all said stupidity twice tho_ (ace)

They glare at him, he shuts up.

It was hard for any of us to be in good mood even when we won. The price to pay was too big, I guess.

I let out another huge sigh, which lifts the attention of many.

-what are your plans for the future now that you don't have a captain anymore? (me)

The atmosphere only worsened at the mention of their captain's death, they were all tense, EVEN Ivankov.