XXXII

Tokaka has arrived and once again greeted my crewmates. I told her about the situation of our crew while waiting for her servants to refill the stocks of the ship. She met Dimitri and Fatiha and talked a bit with them.

We are currently bidding our goodbyes to each other, it was honestly not that sad. I knew that they will do good in this island. Plus, they are together, they won't miss each other more than I will miss them.

-it was honestly the best 2 years I've ever spent, thank you so much for helping me until now. I love you both so much! And make sure to update me of your life from time to time.

-thank you Hertha, stay safe.

-thank you Hertha!! I love youuuuu! Please stay safe!!

-haha I will make sure to stay safe! Bye girls!

-stay safe too Kuina! We love youuu!

-thank you. Stay safe too.

-and zeke (izekiel)!! Make sure to take care of your big sister! (Cora)

He nods like the alpha male he is.

-I can take care of myself ?!

-no you can't! (Flora)

-not you too Flora.. I thought we had something between us..!

-hihihi..

I get in the ship and see that it's full of people, it was weird to see that because of the last time I got in.

-they seem much healthier than they were on Marie Geoise. You're such a good kind Queen Tokababe, and I love you so much~

-I wouldn't be so successful without you meddling in my life. Oh and, did you know? When we first met and you complimented my so-called shitty attitude, I was super happy.

I smile.

-I didn't know that I could be complimented for something that I didn't change to please others. And haha, I eventually developed an huge obsession over you, I would literally think of killing anyone touching or talking to you. And would make detailed scenarios of me torturing them in my head.

-wait you too?

-huh?

-I was completely obsessed with you too, but it happened much later. It was just after the unfortunate accident that happened to Sabo, when you stayed by my side and comforted me with your presence. I tried to smother that feeling because I thought it was wrong of me to want you to be mine alone.

-haha it's funny how we both had it. Is it still here though? I mean the obsession.

-you first.

-I asked first.

-let say it together. 1, 2, 3.

-yes.
-yes.

-let's kiss then?

-yeah.

I cup her cheeks and she put her hands on my shoulders. And we french kiss.

-that wasn't so magical, I like kissing Sterry better.

-yeah kissing Ace brought more emotions.

Wait.

-YOU KISSED STERRY?!
-YOU KISSED ACE?!

We both run to the handrail and throw up in the sea.

-How could you not tell me?! So your first kiss was with that ugly goofy ass?!

-nah how dare you even kiss Ace?! That bitch with an unwashed ass!

-bro. (Both of us)

-I can't believe I could take even a small particle of that guy! (both)

-Ah now you regret kissing me huh?! (Both)

- I never said that, it's not about you but that fucking asshole! (Still both)

After a few seconds of silence we sigh and just silently agree on never talking about this ever again. Therefore, we go to the kitchen and eat some food while talking about anything but boys/girls.

At night we make a huge party,I was shocked to see the fish men in here too, I thought that since they are of a higher rank than the other slaves they would be locked elsewhere. Seems like destroying some of the Pangaea castle played a part in that.

Anyways, we play board games, drinking games, eat and sing altogether. Everyone would express their thanks at any given moment to Toka and I. It was a bit embarrassing but It's not like we don't know what they went through.

An uneventful week later, we arrive at Goa. Everything was so different! There was no more Grand Terminal, everyone lived on the same level and by doing that, the whole surface of the island is well exploited. More people could live here.

The buildings were tall and beautiful, the streets were clean and would have pretty flowers arranged on the side of the roads. There was a huge forest surrounding the queendom and by passing by, we came across a lot of huge monsters. And even more surprising, Toka's guards didn't kill them, they let them run away without hurting them much.

We got through the the dense forest and notice a very lovely thing, everyone looked so happy and less mindful of useless things like etiquette or materialistic stuff . Almost none of them held any malice in their eyes and didn't have bad-intent.

You would also see women normally wearing pants or short skirts, crop tops or revealing things and no men wouldn't look at their bodies. Same thing for men, they would be torso naked and short shorts and no woman will look at them weirdly. I was surprised and proud at the same time.

I would occasionally come across streets sellers that would recognize the Queen as well as some other people coming to greet her to give her a few homemade gifts.

We head to the castle of the Queen, but it looked more like a villa now. There was two guard at the door, they let us enter. And I look around, more and more curious about what's new.

-it's incredible how you've change the whole place in like, 2years! If I could, I would've bragged my whole life about having such an amazing best friend!

-shut up~ You're making me blush~!

I giggled at her over the top reaction and keep on looking around.

-this place look so simple yet so luxurious...

-you're finally saying something, Izekiel! You took your time to praise my wonderful work! (Toka)

-???

-this face means "bitch, won't you shut the fuck up?". He does it often to me when I say literally anything.

-???

-see? See? This little bi-

She squints her eyes facing his direction and say.

-yeah, I see that... anyways. I'll tell the workers to guide you to your rooms.

Our rooms were very nice, spacious and very comfy. We spend the rest of the day sleeping on our king size beds (a smaller bed than a queen size bed)

The next day, I started going to the forest with Kuina to train. As a form of respect towards Toka's effort we never killed any animal and would ask their consent before fighting.

There were donkeys that imitated our sword techniques and horses that got stronger and harder the more I hit them, some fucking BUNNIES that held tech stuff and would explode the shit out of me.