XXI

-Hertha! You have a letter sent to you. (Kuina)

I snatch it away from her and jump on my armchair in the control room and open it.

"Hey girl, today Ace started his journey towards becoming the king of pirates! His ship was pitiful, because he said that he doesn't want to rely on anyone. His ego is just skyrocketing ever since you left, there is no one roasting and humbling him but let's not pay him no mind.

Anyways, I kind of got used to my life as the queen. Somehow, it isn't so tiring and everything you told me to study are useful to me. I even have more free time than I used to! The paperwork weren't so difficult to manage and thanks to your guidance, I could easily put the right people on my side. And thanks to those working for me, I can take care of more important things and have more time for myself.

Also, I got your letter and I'm very happy for you! It's such a blessing that you were able to use the demon fruit! You'll soon become the Queen of pirates haha! Even if it's not really your dream.

Everything's aside, there is a super important information I need to transmit. You're in fact, the adoptive child of those two assholes. And you have another biological brother somewhere on earth. We started tracking his whereabouts knowing that they sold the boy, but our sole clue is that he's with the Celestial Dragons. More precisely, the bastard that came to Goa a few years ago.

Please, don't do anything reckless. Enjoy your freedom before starting your revenge (and rescue) plan. For now you're not the Marine's priority as you only got 50 000 000berries to your head. I will take care of finding your brother and how he's doing for the time being.

And please don't think much of what happened to Sabo.. You have all of Me and Ace and Luffy support you, and love you. Keep your head up and good luck on your journey, don't forget to look at the name charms to calm down when you're stressed or angry. It will prevent you from doing anything reckless."

I... I really do, need to look at my name charms.

-phew... I still want to kill them so bad..

-who?

-you can guess.

-a guy that rejected you?

-who can reject me you old man.

-nevermind that. There is an island in sight, I guess you'd like to visit it?

-haha you're right Ryubro. Let's go everyone!

I take some binoculars and go up the trap to see what the island looks like. I am surprised to see it all flowery and lovely, everything is mesmerising. I love it.

After I've parked Halo, I battle everyone on my way there so that I am the first one to put a foot on that land, I like to be first when it comes to that because I feel powerful haha.

The beach was pretty big, and the sand's color was a lovely pink. And everything screamed "welcome here!" Which was... really suspicious. I am not paranoid, it's just super suspicious..

-did you really have to battle us like that? You could've just told us that you wanted to be the first one to put a foot in here.

-I was too impatient Cora girl, and it's more fun that way anyways.

-ughhh.

-what a lovely island, but it feels suspicious. (Ryujuro)

-Right?!

-Kuina has a bad feeling about this.(kuina)

-same girl.

-I don't really have any feeling regarding this. Let just get moving. (Cora)

We start exploring the place, nothing but sweet and lovely flowers with a lovely scent. As we were walking, I started having a weird feeling.

-everyone stop walking.

They stop and look at me. I start checking around and I notice a strange branch that is VERY close to Cora.

-Cora, slowly move to your right.

Wait, my legs.

-AAAAAH WHAT THE HELL!

I suddenly get carried from my ankles by some weird branch, I don't try to struggle. I look for my crewmates first and see Cora in the air, and kuina and Ryujuro whose arms and legs are both chained.

I take out my guns and aim for Cora's branch. She ends up falling head on.

-oops, sorry!

I go for the swordspeople but my guns get thrown away. And some purple smoke spreads and knock out all of them. I could barely stop it from knocking me out using my power. But I fake being passed out.

Then, I feel some small hands carrying me.
-today's food will be enough for all of us for the next three years!

-And look how healthy they all are!

-look how sparkling this silver hair is! we'll make it the dessert!

-no I'd rather have this blue hair as a dessert! Yummy!

Bitch, what are these bitches gonna eat? My meat or my fucking hair.

-we've finally arrived! Let chain the other and put the silver hair girl on the table, we need to cut her hair.

They put me on some table, I was about to get chained again but I jump out and create a wind barrier as to not let them escape from me.

-you thought you were going to peacefully live after what you've done to us?

-SHE'S AWAKE AAAAAAAAH

-AHHHHHH

They all scream so high that I feel my ears bleeding.

-SHUT THE FUCK UP.

-AAAAAH.

-IF YOU KEEP SCREAMING I'LL KILL EVERY EACH OF YOU.

-...

-fucking useless creatures.

I take a better look at them, and they're weirdly small. I could easily crush them with my hand.

-release my friends and I'll think of sparing you.

Ryu, Kuina and Cora fall.

-who are you, and why did you want to eat our hair.

-because hair is delicious!

-that's disgusting. Have you never tried meat? Or fruits? Or vegetables?

-no! Of course not! Fruits and vegetables are the products of the sacred plants. We cannot eat their babies. And there is no such thing as meat in our island.

-they're not their babies but the blessing of those "sacred" plants. They make those things so that you eat them and live thanks to them. And meat is made out of animals, you kill them and use their meat to eat.

-it's a grave sin to eat fruits or vegetables! And killing is the same!

-that's dumb, what's your average lifespan?

-3months. The oldest, who has lived more than 2years! Is the queen of this place!

-oh okay, I want to see her.

-there is no way we'll lead you to our sole queen!! Our job is to protect her.

-if you don't want me to kill you, lead me to her.

-...

They eventually lead me to her (the three crewmates are peacefully sleeping while I carry them with my power).

We arrive at a majestic tree with colorful leaves. They knock.

-you can come in.

-Uhmm... your Majesty.. we actually cannot come in..

-ughh what's the matter now.?