XXX

-I'm ready to hear it all now.

I said, laying on my belly with a hot cup of tea in my hands.

-let me go first! I found an incredible alchemist that happily accepted me as an apprentice and colleague in his work! His name is Dimitri Vandewel! We met on the annual festival of this island! He was struggling to catch an elephant plushie!

-and in that same festival I met a woman who was also interested in painting. She agreed to meet on top of that mountain over there and paint the view from there.

She points outside the window, on a weird ass blue/black mountain, all distorted.

-uhm.. cool? And What's about Ryubro and Shar? Where are they?

-oh.. (both)

-huh?

What's up with this awkward atmosphere?

-actually they left... (Flora)

-excuse me what?

-Ryujuro met with his friend from his motherland, and that guy informed him of a pretty complicated situation. They were whispering to each other so we don't know the details.

-and what's about Shar?

-she followed them after the constant begging from the said friend, he said that he wouldn't be able to go back if he didn't have someone skilled in navigation accompanying them.

-and what about me? What about us?! Don't we also need a fucking navigator?! Can't that asshole just find someone else?!

-...

-He said there was a problem with his home and want to drag one of us with him?! What if something happens to her?!

-But he didn't stop following her everywhere begging her to come with them, and that is for 2 whole weeks..

-by that time he could've returned to his place, but instead, he stays here and harasses a woman he just met. I can't believe this shit..

I massage my temples. I'm getting headaches from all this shit.

-the Sinful angels are over.

-huh?

-what?! You can't just do that! (Flora)

-look, we don't have a navigator anymore, we cannot survive without one. And even so, you two have found your happiness in here, you can live doing what you want without fear of being caught. My face is everywhere and if you were to be found with me, you would be chased all the time, no resting at all.

-...

-from now on, my path is only getting more difficult. I'm targeted by the whole world, and the Sinful Angels were bound to end anyways. Good things never last very long. And there is always an end to everything.

-I understand..
-I understand..

-sorry to end this that way, but It's necessary.

-yes..

-And you must know that, even if Shaahrazed was still here, I would have ended the things here. I wouldn't want to ruin your life for little pleasures.

-...

I clap loud enough to snap them out of it.

-so LET'S GET WASTED TONIGHT!

They make a little pause before mirroring my cheerfulness.

-YEAAH! LET'S DO THAT!

-oh wait, Flora you can drink right?

-yeah, it was considered water as we had a wine lake.

-no way, so that's what the weird color was for?! I thought it was just dirty! Too bad I missed on such an opportunity to get wasted.

-hihihi!

They go down and kuina appears behind me like a ghost.

-KYAAAA! Kui-chii! What was that for!

-I want to...

-to stay with me?

She nods.

-but it won't be that interesting, I will just go back to my country and try to master my bow.

-I don't mind, we could train together. You also need to be able to wield that black sword.

-true, but will it be beneficial for you?

-yes, I would be able to get used to fighting a devil-fruit user and archer.

-right... uhm.. I accept then!

I wear a scarf and hide my hair and most of my face then go down to the bar and eat all kinds of meat, accompanied by plenty of beers. I also tried out all the strong cocktails, yet I never got drunk. I got a little bit hot and very bloated but that's it.

The next day I meet that Dimitri guy and he was pretty attractive, he got that hot psychopath scientist with glasses vibes to him.

I spent wonderful days.

Nantokanette's pov: (4 days ago)

We were in some secret room, protected from everything happening outside.

-mary.. *sniff* how could she do such a thing to my friend...

-are you okay Sarie-san...?

-do I look okay to you?!

-I... sorry... it was unthoughtful of me to say that.

-....

This bastard really won't stop sticking to me, he really can't read the fucking room.

I head towards the other bastard that does weird experiences on his own children and weaponise them.

-thank you for protecting me earlier, I don't know how to express my gratitude towards you.

Hah, you wish I was huh? You wish I was grateful to a whore like you.

-I wasn't trying to protect you, I don't care about you.

Apparently his wife looked a bit like me right? Blond hair blue eyes was it? Hertha talked to me about this guy.

I wipe my tears with my handkerchief, smile to him and hold out my hand for him to shake it.

-I hope our kingdoms stay in good terms. Do you mind creating an alliance with me?

He ignores the hand I held out and look down on me, despising my whole existing self.

-no.

-well, I tried haha!

I fake a sad smile as I laugh nervously. After that I go sit on a chair and rest my head on my palm, acting sad and mysterious. But I'm actually thinking about the most steamy, back arching, toe curling, sheet gripping love making session with Sterry.

There were many earthquakes caused by the bombs Hertha was dropping, and we could hear the buildings collapsing, the crowd's running steps, the screams and wailings but I didn't feel guilty in the slightest.

If I were to be guilty for this, there would be no way I could ever be a queen. I've been responsible for many deaths, but I've never done it myself, Hertha wouldn't like it if I were to dirty my own hands for that. She says that this kind of work is for her (and other people than myself) to execute and that I needn't bother with that.

I fucking love that girl.