XXV

"Hey girl, thanks for updating me about your life regularly. Reverie is just around the corner, and I'm kind of nervous.

I'm gonna bring Thomas and Mirada, to protect me and help me. I didn't talk to you about Mirada did I? She's an awesome knight, in the annual knight competition that I had the idea of organizing, she destroyed everyone. Too bad she had to face Thomas at the end, he has way more experience than her, so he obviously won.

And you don't know how fun it is to be a judge (the ruler of a kingdom has to act as a judge for his people), I get all the tea. So when you're bored, go read those 30 page that comes with my letter. It's entertaining, I promise.

Also, I miss you so much, you and Ace. We can't get in contact with that dumbass because he forgot to bring  that machine with him. And I don't want luffy to leave me in half a year!! Who would talk to me then?! I'll be alone!!

And I don't find anyone as interesting as one of you three. Mirada is fun but too courteous! Thomas is an old geezer that begs me to not order him to talk to me informally...

Most importantly, your brother. We will try to find him at Reverie. He might be present somewhere there, I'll bring Gatoku with me (a guy that can divide into several of himself and become all tiny tiny) and he'll be hiding in my hair.

Oh by the way, make sure to wear a dress, don't come to me with some homeless pants."

-I see.. everything seems to be in order at Goa.

It has been almost 2 years since I've left, and I'm happy to see that we're still the same besties. I wonder how many island I've visited till now?

-everyone!

-we're just next to you, what are you yelling for? (Cora)

-yeah whatever, who kept the count?

-count of what? (Ryujuro)

-how many island have we visited 'till now?

-oh I know, we've visited 59 islands. (Kuina)

-wow, that's kind of little. If we could get a little bit faster we could visit even more islands. How about we do some modifications to Halo? It has been 2years, we should make some changes right?

-plus, Halo isn't as efficient as it used to be. (Cora)

-true.

-island at sight! (Shar)

-let go find someone that would fix our Halo!

-Hertha, we have something to tell you. And it's important.(Ryujuro)

-okay, let me just park the submarine. Wait for me at the kitchen table.

-yeah.. (Cora)

I wonder what's so important, I guess I'll figure it out once they tell me.

I join them after hiding Halo, and I sit.

-soooo..? What's up?

They glance at each other, and the one to talk ended up being Shar.

-so, me, Flora and Cora are not ready to face the Celestial Dragons. We do not want to go to Reverie and get the whole world against us. And Ryu just doesn't want to be noticed.

-oh is that it?

-huh? (All)

-it's okay to feel scared, I didn't plan to include any of you in my plan in the first place. Unless one of you wanted to come with me, I didn't really think of making you risk your lives for me.

-oh. (All)

-this island is the closest to the Red Line, after doing a whole U turn to get back here, I guessed it was alright for you to stay here the time I go find some trouble and come back.