XVIII

It appeared so that Jaune and Sombre are prisoners that are forced to do things for some random Figaro.

From what they say, he's a pirate and a scum that drugged every single villagers to work for the drug they're being drugged with.

And the little kids, such as Lavender in the past, are forced to make these drugs for their parents that are THOSE drugs' lab rats and that they are too unusable as they were fed too much.

Figaro brainwashed every kid, which led them to think that they are saving their parents, when in reality they're only torturing and killing them.

Lavender, escaped the place, after somehow discovering the truth about her, and the other kids' situation. Then, Jaune and Sombre were ordered by Figaro to go get her back because she was an important piece to his plan.

Now, we created a plan where Sombre and Jaune "have caught" Lavender and are about to give her off.

That will naturally lead us to Figaro. We'll kill him, or if he's a wanted criminal, sell him to the Marines.

-ok, let's start.

-but what if_

-SH SH shhh... if it doesn't go as planned, we'll just make up something. Okay Jaune?

-....

We dive in (I was carried by kuina) and there is some kind of dark cave. Some guard were on the way, so Kuina and I couldn't get out of the water. I wasn't concentrating at all as I was weakened by the water.

Jaune and Sombre took Lavender and instead of dabbing the guards, they cracked their necks. Kuina gets out with me and I soon regain all my energy. We get in and see people gambling on the floor, all happy with (obviously unhappy) women on their side.

The feminism hidden inside of me was angered and ready to start fighting. But I didn't do anything and walked confidently pretending to be the owner of the place, and thanks to my acting, no one suspected anything.

We get through the door ahead of us and see an unpleasant sight. Kids on the floor, dirty and not a glimpse of hope left in their eyes as they worked on flowers? Blue flowers? Aren't they the ones at the shore?

Sneaky little bitch.

We get even deeper in the place and find a dungeon, the whole place stinks.

Noise of bar slamming, wailing cries, sobbings, yellings and crazy mumblings filled the place. It was such a disgusting thing to do to these poor citizens.

I am no hero wannabe, but I saw them, I can't ignore them. Nantokanette's spirit is too contagious.

I follow Jaune and Sombre, slightly annoyed by the fact that neither of them payed any attention to their cries of help.

I know how life is hard and that you need to adapt if you want to survive. But is it really the only way? Ignoring the pain of others to get what you want? It's childish way of thinking, I know.

But if we all want to live peacefully, every each of us need to give their piece of work. No one should take everything, nor should they give everything. Ugh... let not think too deep about it right now.

We eventually get to some bright place, everything's clean and spotless. There is huge buffets at our left and right. And a red carpet leading to some throne.

Sitting on that "throne", some kind of ugly shit looking down on us.

-did you finally bring that bra-

I shot his head with my gun.

-did you just?

-Why?!

-why not?

But then he wakes up.

-Who dares shot me in the head?! Too bad for you, I ate a devil fruit, which makes m-

I shot him again but with the seastone bullet and I shot his balls. The scream he let out was satisfying to hear.

-didn't even let him finish hahaha! (Sombre)

-How dare you?! (Some random guy next to Figashit)

I grab the faithful assistant with my wind and bring him closer.

-what was your plan all along? Your balls' fate will depend on your answer.

He protect his testicles with his hands and glare at me.

-do you think your hand will protect anything? Talk or die from getting your balls crushed.

Figaroshit is still screaming, rolling down those stairs and crying.

-I am not telling you.

-Kuina darling, please punch the information out of him, I already have enough headaches as it is.

She smiles?? What the...

-yes.

Sadistic hot stuff.

I tell Jaune and Sombre to tell the other guards to get the prisoners out of this cave. We will have to give them special care. And I'm a pro on that (I read a lot of books about medicine and i know how to treat drug addiction). The gamblers were all forced to do labor for us.

By the end of the day, all the living prisoners were tied up by the shore. The kids were brought out, since they don't need to see what will happen to their parents.

The buffet were put in the fridge, and the still sane women served as nurses (out of their own will). They all helped in making clean water out of the sea water and give them to me in buckets. They made clothes for the patients.

[The process of cleaning the people's organs was making them drink a whole bucket of water and (with the help of a hologram showing me human anatomy) doing my thing with my wind power until they shat their drug addiction (literally, it stinked so much after that, good thing we did it by the sea)]

Unfortunately, some were already about die, and I couldn't anything to save them. There was a lot of people already dead in the dungeon. We gave them appropriate places to rest in peace at.

The next week, everything was going smoothly. Most of the patients got up and met their children, Lavender's parents were unfortunately impossible to find. So we assumed they were dead and gave our condolences to her.

The results of punching the information out of the faithful assistant:

"The main goal was to sell drugs abroad and make the island a renowned country so that Figashit could attend Reverie as a king of it.

Lavender's parents were the original king and Queen of the island, no one, not even the Figashit knows where they currently are.

They especially wanted to have Lavender back, because her blood is a medicine that can heal everything (except deaths)."

And we now have access to the underground castle of Figaro. There used to be a lot of maids and butlers there, thankfully we freed them, and now they are casually working on healing the others.

Kuina and I took all the valuable things of course, because we're pirates. And took all the drugs with us to sell them out (we need to reward all the hardwork of these guys).

I destroyed everything (as a training) except the things that might be useful for the people on top (such as weapons, some kitchen machines, fishing and hunting tools, gardening grains ect..). We also made sure the flowers on the shore won't ever be able to grow.

At the end, Lavender was acknowledged as the chief, Jaune and Sombre volunteered to be her assistants. And they promised us to make this island grow into a big country.

During that week, we also made our pirate flag which is just a squeleton head with angel wings because I AM the main character.

"Bitch please"

Fuck, even here I'm hearing that asshole's voice. (Ace is the asshole)

We made a copy of it to show it off to everyone coming to this island. This island is affiliated with the Sinful Angels! I know it's a shitty name but it's still sounds cool!