XXVII

3days have passed, and we've finally arrived to that huge red wall preventing global freedom for the people of earth and, showing everyone noble's authority over their movements. In short, Red Line.

Some snail ships come pick us up and we have to wait a few other days to arrive to our final destination, the holy land Marie Geoise, the capital of World Government.

We got in and everything went smoothly. Since the gathering happens the day after, a day was given to us so we can rest. Gatoku could start searching around the Pangaea Palace for anyone with white hair and red eyes. And gather some information about the Celestial Dragons and so.

The security at the entry was pretty lax by the way, but seeing how the Red Line was immensely protected, I doubt anyone could've climbed up without dying.

It's strange though, the Celestial Dragons Gate is supposed to be one of three heavily guarded gates outside of the Pangaea Castle considering the fact that it's the passageway between the Castle and the entrance to the Domain of the Gods (a town that looks pretty normal, just with clean, all white and shining streets. Most people there walk around with their slaves and show them off to other nobles). Let not overthink.

I parted from Kuina as we both needed to familiarise ourselves with these white and spotless streets. We will eventually destroy everything so why not maximise our chances in doing that? I asked around for information and somehow, they all were eager to answer them. Was that because I look noble? Because I look like.. one of them? Ridiculous.

I keep on walking around, asking them people questions without looking too interrogative or too "foreign". I get interrupted by the call of my mate.

-what's up? (I whisper)

-I found my soulmate, come to XXXX place.

-ah.. uhm okay?

I go there and discover a small but fancy swordshop, I see Kuina looking at two swords.

-oh, Hertha! I would like it if you helped me, I can't chose between these two swords. Each of them are wonderful and perfect in my hands.

-then take both of them?

-huh? But I... wait.

-you train both your arms the same way, so you are totally able to wield two swords at the same time.

-... right.

-I'll take these two and... wow.

My eyes shift to a weird black sword in a glass container.

-and this one...

-ah.. haha this isn't for sale miss, and according to your body type, a bow is more suitable for you. But guess what, today must be your lucky day since we just brought in a magnificent one, that is worthy of you.

-oh? I am interested.

He shows me a big bow with music cords.

-you must master it by playing on those musical chords. Once you start getting out lovely notes, you'll be able to let out deadly vibrations, you can make your ennemies quiver in pain or sooth and manipulate the mind of whoever listen to you. Its use depends on how you want it to be used, your heart is the answer.

-isn't this a bit dangerous to sell this kind of weapon?

-the chords are too hard and sturdy to have music produced from them, and the weapon draws your energy from you, which makes it very hard to even target anyone. To use it you need to make it accept you.

-haha I like challenges, I will take this and those two swords.

-that would be *insert a huge amount of money* ma'am.

Bro that's almost all of our savings!

Kuina walks closer to me and whisper to me.
-that's almost all of our savings for this trip... but if you can't pay it's okay..

She knows just right how to make me crack.
-girl, it's obvious I'll pay, but how do I give the seller that much money?

He seems to have heard me as he responds with.

-take this space bag, you can put the money in there and come back. (The guy)

-oh? What an useful tool.

-it is.

I get out and sprint towards the snail ship carrying our normal ship and put the money in the bag. I give the guy the money and kuina and I wear our weapons on us. I didn't give up on that weird sword yet, I will take it no matter what.

We part again and I head towards the place that was said to sell all slaves. I walk around searching for a white hair man and red eyes. I also check the security system that keeps the slaves imprisoned so that I might be able to free them if I get the chance to do so.

I don't find anyone even after searching for hours, I looked everywhere, in all 10 floors.
-ma'am, I noticed you were searching everywhere for a specific slave... are our sales not good enough?

-yes, they're not enough at all. Isn't there a secret floor with the premium ones?

-how did you find out...!

-I just guessed it, but lead me there will you?

-I... yes ma'am..

We go down into a secret passageway and it shows me a vast place, a little bit more clean than the other floors. He shows me around and the slaves were either otherworldly handsome/gorgeous or strong and huge.

-I like this place.

I don't.

-guide me in this place.

He walks behind me, blabbering nonsense and annoying me. I try not to miss any important information despite that.

-and this is the previously most handsome slave in all time, white hair similar to white gold and shining red eyes resembling rubies.

I gasp inside my head and turn around to look at the prisoner's face, and his state was miserable. I try to calm down before starting my act.

-oh my how beautiful he is, please tell me his name.

-are you sure about t... I mean yes, his name is subject 8976.

He doesn't even have a name.

-what the price for him?

-*insert a very huge amount of money* is the price for subject 8976 ma'am.

-oh my? Is that it?

I notice how the seller's eyes start shining with greed. He join his hand together and bow his back a bit more.

-Yes ma'am! Do you want this slave to be prepared for you?

-there is such services? I'll make sure to tip you well, seller.

-oh my! You are so generous ma'am! You could come again tomorrow and have him.

-wonderful!

Truly wonderful.. tomorrow is the day we have that shitty reunion, and also the day we leave. I must make sure to escape with him by tomorrow.

-dont hurt him in the slightest, do you understand?

-of course! We'll make sure to be delicate with it.

Oh wait, I forgot the DNA test.

I take a piece of my brother's hair without anyone seeing and leave the place with the seller escorting me. I hide on top of some random house's roof and put my hair and his on the device. (I was carrying it with some clean gloves)

*blood related siblings confirmed*

YESSSS!

I found him, oh my fucking- AAAGH!!

I slide down the wall (the chimney of that random house) dramatically, putting the back of my hand on my forehead as I stare at the sky.

(And I did all that unironically.)