X

She blushes and takes off her hand.

-i'm not yet the queen, so stop saying embarrassing things.

-but soon, everyone will acknowledge you as a queen, I'm just a little bit ahead of my time.

Some random guy comes at us and gives us newspapers.

-look at this, the Celestial Dragon are coming today. We should probably go and look at how people will treat you in a few years.

-won't you stop with that?

-but you must get used to it~

We head there and see them coming.

-look, Hertha. Isn't that a fishing ship?

-oh it is?

-isn't that your brother in the ship?!

-What?

I look at the ship and see blonde hair. And a black hat fixed on some door. But before I could tell him anything, the ship get shot and it explodes. I take a few moments to process what just happened.

-SABO!

I was about to dive in the water when Toka stops me. And as weak as I am, I couldn't free myself from her grip.

-let me go! SABO!

-please Hertha, you'll get killed too! Please someone help me restrain her!

And some fishers help Toka in taking me away from here.

-LET ME AT LEAST KNOW THAT BASTARD'S FACE!

-they'll show him plenty of times in the newspapers! So please calm down!

She leads me to some forest and makes me sit on the ground.

-Hertha...

I don't let out any noise, I don't even know what to feel.

After 30min or so of silence. I say.

-you know what..? I now have a new goal to achieve...

-...

-kill all the Celestial Dragons. I know I may sound a bit like a hypocrite but..

I smile.

-now that I know the pain of their victims, I want to sacrifice a bit of my time to kill those ugly rats. I don't even care about the consequences of it, the unbalance of power in the world or whatever.

-...

-I don't care whether they are the descendants of the founders of the World Government or what shitty lineage they are from. I just want to see them being enslaved and humiliated infront of the whole world.

-and I will help you. You must know already that the ruler of this Kingdom gets to visit Mary-Geoise.. I will sneak there and declare a war for you.

I look at her serious and determined gaze. I laugh.

-Wh-what, I'm serious!

-I know that you are, and you're really the best Nantokanette. But there is no need to start wars, you need to get allies instead.

-...

-let's go I'm tired.

We get up and I follow her for about 20min.

-did we take that much time getting in this forest?

-...

-you are lost aren't you.

She nods, without looking back.

-girl. ugh. HELP! WE ARE LOST! HELP!

-what are you screaming for?!