XXIIV

-hey people, I'm about to blow up this country's castle. Finish what you're doing quickly and get inside Halo.

-why would you do that?! (Flora and Cora)

-I felt like doing so, and don't ask too much question byeeeeeeee.

I put the device in my pocket and visit around, stealing the valuable things and interesting theory books.

I arrive at the royal kitchen and help myself. I then arrive at the throne room, some old man was sitting there, looking dead. I go check if he's really dead, but he just has his lungs terribly damaged. And he's passed out.

In the short time I stayed in here, I got to hear nice stories about him. If I helped him, won't he be a really useful ally to Nantokanette?

I take a hologram of a human body (the same one I used when making the people shit their drug addiction) but here, I made him cough the bad blood out.

He'll stay in this condition for about three days minimum, if he's really as strong as the rumors describe him to be. He might even wake up tomorrow.

-KUGH KUGH UGH OUF.

What the fuck! that startled me!

-you awake already?

-are you the physician making me breath so good?

-yeah but you still have to breath a mix of herbs to make your condition last. You find that everywhere so don't ask me how to make it.

-you're truly a genius! None could cure me until now.

-I doubt that, your state was probably a secret scheming against you. And I'm not a physician by the way. I'm a pirate.

-a pirate?! And did you say scheming?! Why would my people try to harm me when I've done so much for them?!

-your black hair prince is probably behind that, but let not assume. Anyways, I need you to grant me a wish, since I saved you.

-how much gold do you need?

-no, I don't want that.

I stole enough from your castle.

-in the reverie next year, you'll have to make sure to ally yourself with the Goa Kingdom, with the Queen Nantokanette.

-oh? What a weird request, but I accept.

-that's it, I'm leaving now. I have a few things to do.

Like blow up your castle and blame it on your child.

-o-okay?

I leave the place with my huge black bag filled with stolen goods and meet the princess on my way.

-the king was poisoned by the way.

-oh I know, Kumalala (the shitty prince) is the one that did that to him.

-and you were together in that?

-I was forced to shut my mouth but I didn't care in the first place anyways.

-he's cured now.

-cool.

-you should evacuate though.

-don't worry about me.

-as you wish then?

I go on top of the castle, carrying the prince with me and placing a very big canon just next to him. I reload the weapon and attack the castle (boosting the little black balls with my wind) and destroy half of it.

Such a good feeling is it to destroy things randomly like that.

-do you like the view of me destroying your castle?

-you slut... (kumalala)

-yeah. I am.

I then fly away, on my way to my submarine, I have a weird feeling.

-fuck, If I don't bring her with me I feel like I would regret it a lot.

-what are you doing Hertha?! Get in!

I do a U turn and speed towards the destroyed castle. I get in and search for the princess.

-princess! Priiincess!!

I then see her at the throne room next to the king.

-I expected you to come back, so I prepared my luggages.

-what a smart woman you are.

I carry her with me.

-what a lovely feeling...!

-this is only the start of it all! Being free is the best thing you'll ever experience girlie.

-and your wings are so pretty, was it a devil fruit?

-yep. A devil fruit gifted by my little Queen.

-your bestfriend?

-yeah, I kinda miss her. I didn't write in a week so I should hurry before she gets mad at me.

-hahaha you both seem to like each other a lot.

-we do, absolutely do.

I land on Halo and knock for them to open up.

-is that your ship? How lousy.

-you'll see inside and change your mind.

I jump inside with her in my arms.

-get down now, princess.

-my name's Shahrazad (cha-huh-ra-zaduh).

-i'm Hertha, nice to meet you. And everyone! We got a new companion today!

-already? It's only the first island we visited in Grand Line. (Ryujuro)

-but she's so cool...!

-ugh whatever.

-yay! The dad just accepted you in!

-I am not a dad, I'm only 28.

-woowoo that's the sound of the police, woowoo! Introduce yourselves and give her a tour of the sub.

I leave them alone and go steer the engine. We were caught in a huge waves conflict. I was panicking, to say the least.

-what are you doing?! It's not like that that you'll get out of here!

She pushes me away and take my place, I sit on the armchair looking at how she's doing. After the storm is over.

-our savior Shar (char)!!! I love you so much! Take my place pleaseeee!

-but it'll be difficult to predict storms and such in a closed space.

-oh, you can push that button to activate the ship mode.

It'll just make the sub float and hide the control room's ceiling.

-there was such a thing in here? (Cora)

-yep, cool isn't it?

-why didn't you tell me anything?! (Cora)

-uhm... I forgot..?

-ugh.

We ask Shar a lot of question at dinner time, play cards and video games all together. We had a lot of fun.