XXXIII

After 3months, Toka decide to bring us food for the next 3months. And we didn't welcome her so well.

-swords to my neck as soon as I step in? (Toka)

-sorry, we're a bit on edge with all those sneaky little bitches.

We lower our swords and we sit on the floor to hear her out.

-oh! Haha seem like you like my present!

-excuse me? What present?

-I paid a fortune to bring these dangerous beast into my island! And don't worry, there are still more that are coming.

-huh?!

-yeah! I knew that you were going to disband your crew and that you were coming to train, so I prepared this little present for you. And I made sure no one could come in the forest and that you wouldn't be able to leave this place even if you were to try to fly on top of the trees.

-?! How-?!

-don't ask questions, you don't wanna know.

I sigh loudly and throw my bangs back.

-and I need more than that small amount of food to survive. Don't you know that I eat 10× more than a normal person?

-yeah I know, you and the three other boys are the same.

She then shows me a mountain of food behind her.

-oh right, is Izekiel doing good? How is his training progressing? Is he eating 5 meals a day? Is there anyone that I need to beat up for him? An-

-calm down bro, he's good don't worry, he eats 3meals a day because he's normal and his training is fruitful. He gets stronger day by day. He loves books and bullying others.

-bullying?

-yeah, he pulls those judgemental faces and bully people with them. He's a real sassy bitch.

-oh... uhm yeah..

-ahem..

-..anyways... are YOU doing good?

-yeah, I got more tea to tell you but I know you'll chase me out of here because you're busy. So here, I wrote them down so you could read them. Now byeeee!

-byeeeeee!

I put the letters in my clothes and go to Kuina.

-teach me something new girl, and I'll show you something I learnt about my devil fruit.

-hell yeah!

-what?

-what do you mean 'what'? Show me that girl boss new power.

-who are you?

-wh-what?

I trap her in a wind cage and cuff her wrist.

-girl what, how is this even possible to do with wind?!

-who are you.

-you're annoying.

Then she- he- it Transform back and I see a sort of cat, but much more cooler. It had a white furr, 3 fluffy tails and piercing pink eyes. I coo.

-awwwww you're so cute!!! Wait no, where is Kuina?

-I'm right here.

-AGH! What the hell are you doing behind me?!

-I was here the whole time.

-really?

-yeah, she was just next to you when you said 'who are you?'.

maybe I was too shocked to hear kuina say something so... gen Z..

-but no like for real what are you?

-I'm a Constellation.

-you're my ass bitch, don't get too ahead of yourself. Why are you, an animal able to talk?

-I'm here to help you both train I guess? I was kidnapped from my natural environment and here I am, having to teach some humans how to breath.

-as if it was as easy as breathing to get out of my wind cuffs.

I then notice that it broke my wind cuffs somehow.

-yeah.

-okay, I'm more interested in learning from you now.

-okay whatever.

He would barely explain what he has to explain and let us guess the rest by fighting us (He uses his human form to fight and teach me). One of his abilities is to clone himself, and so, he took Kuina away from me and trained us separately. He wouldn't let me nor Kuina meet Tokabae because he said that she is a distraction to my learning.

He burnt all the letters I've hid and hit me each time I would think of something other than training. And for about 5 months, both of us would train all day. All we hear, think and do is training.

Kuina wasn't unfamiliar with this kind of schedule because she used to do only that before I found her in that abandoned mining place. But I wasn't, so it somehow got boring, there wasn't anything adventurous.

When he fought me he wouldn't beat me to my near death, he would stop when I lay still on the floor, he let me finish my sentences when I rant to him midst fight. It was much more entertaining to fight mindless beasts that got stronger and smarter the more I fought them.

So after about three weeks in, (three weeks after she started training with Hao, the three tails cat) I started escaping his training and would fight the other beasts. He would very obviously chase after me. I developed stealth and escaping skills thanks to that (I only stayed with him to learn more about using my sword and bow).

Everyday started being much more entertaining, escaping death everyday. The adrenaline rushing to my brain all the time, and so little time to think or rest before someone comes and try to kill me.

2 months in; I'm too used to the treatment that I don't feel anything anymore, so I ask the three tail cat to push it to a very high level. He does push it to the very next level, 24h/24, 7d/7. Only 4hours of sleep per month.

He kills me, and I like it better.

5months in (as in 3months later); I'm getting used to it again. I ask him to push it to another level.

-girl, what next level. Do you want me to torture you daily, giving you nothing to eat. Make you die then revive everyday. Use your powers until you throw up dry because you've already thrown everything up?!

-everything except the part where I don't eat. If I don't eat, my body won't work and i'll die. Give me a 2 days vacation and we'll take it from then on.

-uhm okay..?

Is this bitch really letting me have vacation, he sure is soft hearted.

A day of sleeping later, Tokababe rushes to me and shake my asleep body like a mad woman, her face is as pale as someone who've seen the unseen.

-uhm wha.. wher.. am I..?

-bitch you gotta wake up and read this fucking newspaper.

-whazup..?

-READ.

She was heavily panting, and her hands were trembling as she handed the newspaper to me.

I read the paper, not really expecting anything, but then I see.

Huh?