XXIX

-UGH.
-UGH.

I reload my guns and shoot them all in the head, I steal some machine guns, place them on my hips (to block them from getting pushed back) and kill everyone. I run away again carrying my brother (who shoots the soldiers behind me) and stuffing my mouth with food pills.

-are you okay there princess? (Me)

-yeah pretty good my slave. (Him)

-good one you little shit haha.

I meet Kuina on my way, who was worried after seeing me ravaging everything from the sky.

We arrive at the ships and I get my wonderful bow from Toka's, steal food and money from other's. And then, I notice a few small men waving towards me, this sure is Gatoku.

-Good afternoon to you, Hertha-sama.

-drop all that, we need to get out of her asap.

-no I need to stay here, I have one more mission to accomplish.

-okay whatever, tell Toka to come pick me up from that island.

The mini people fuse together and the cloaked one comes to me and give me a piece of paper. I take it and look at Kuina and my brother that are both waiting for me to carry them.

-bro, I'm too exhausted to carry both of you.

-I FOUND HER!

-fucking hell.

I carry my brother like a potato sack on my hip and spread my wings. Kuina clings onto me like a koala from the front.

-SHE'S ABOUT TO ESCAPE!

-NO SHIT SHERLOCK. (me and some other guys that are with him, looking at me trying to escape)

Gatoku stealthily went inside Toka's ship while I jump and fly away from them, having some whole ass canons aiming at my sweet, petite (180cm, 5'9ft) and fragile self. I continue whatsoever to hover in the air, avoiding the attacks and searching for a place to rest at. I eventually find a pirate ship passing by, I go there and ask them to house us for a day or two.

They accept, however we could see the malice in their eyes, their ill intentions couldn't go unnoticed, even a clueless dumbass could tell they want to do filthy things to us. I beat that malice out of them though, ain't no one's gonna touch my brother, Kuina or I.

Inside our room, everyone finally get their cloaks and mask off. I open the piece of paper he's given me and read. The next mission was what was written on it.

-all of you go to sleep, I'm going to eat.

The brother was already fast asleep, Kuina joins him and sleep on the top bed.

I wanted that bed first! Hmph.

I go stuff my face with food after properly locking their room. The shitty pirates were too scared to come closer to me, they were side-eye watching my every move.

-PHEW, I'm finally full!

I tap my belly and burp loudly.

-hey you all.

They flinch and turn around.

-I may be impolite sometimes, but I'm not ungrateful. Here, some money to pay you back for housing and giving us to eat.

-that much gold?! Thank you Hertha-sama!

-wait, how do you know my name?

-your face is all over the newspaper, and your bounty rose so much!

-wait what, bring the news paper to me.

The female pirate brings it to me, and I read.

"She was just a mere 50 000 000berries pirate, Hertha. After infiltrating the most secure, closed place in all time, the world government's capital Marie Geoise. Which, not even the dangerous Yonkos approached. She became a worldwide criminal, with a bounty amounting to 600 000 000 berries.

She destroyed almost everything there, including the Pangaea palace which houses the empty throne. By (almost) destroying it, Hertha is declaring a war against the whole world! Just how audacious can someone be?"

-oh.

-"oh"? (The others watching me read)

My smiles widen and my ego only grows bigger.

-won't you look at how amazing this one is, kneel before me if yo-.

They do, kneel.

-that was a joke... sheesh.

I go to the room and sleep after making a wind barrier to it. The next day, I wake up surrounded by water, and the annoying sound of canons shooting.

-the ship is sinking?! Fuck! Who's gonna pull me up?!

-you seem to have slept well, because of you we couldn't get out of here.

-what?

-you slept for 4 fucking days, and we couldn't get out, nor could we escape before the ship came to this point. (Brother)

-for real..? My bad I guess?

I take off the barrier and start destroying the ship.

-what are you doing?!

-trust me.

-I don't actually. (Still the bro)

I make us escape through a tornado, because that's the only way if I don't want to get touched by water. I propulse myself and those three people upward, we succeed in getting out of the ship in time.

There was marine not far from here, and they noticed us, unfortunately. I take my bow (I slept with it and the sword) and try to shoot an arrow.

-look here baby girl, I know you're tired from all that running with me, so help me with this and I'll let you rest.

I'm actually the one tired, but we need to make the bow comfortable.

The bow, that I named Eros, blushed and loosened up. Making me able to wield it. I shoot an arrow and it destroys an entire ship.

-damn girl, you're strong as fu...

I get dizzy and throw up everything I ate from those npc pirates.

-you're also.. deadly... I love tha..

I throw up again.

I put away the weapon and fly away with the two, still a bit dizzy. After 2hours or so, I find the island my crewmates and I parted at. I head there and start walking instead, guiding the two around (I bought myself some clothes to cover my face and body so people won't call the Marines at me).

I go to the tavern with the hot bartender, and I went to my mates' room and only find Flora and Cora there.

-heeyyy girlies~ look whom I've brought! Brother, this cutiew is Flora, and the mean-looking girl is Cora! And this is my brother.

-it was so awesome! Your face has been literally everywhere! And that is for the past 4 days, the press just won't stop talking about you! (Flora)

My nose grows larger and I put my hands on my hips, proud of myself.

-Hehe.. I sure am awesome! Hohoho!

-oh and by the way, for the 2-3weeks you were gone, a lot of things happened. And when I say a lot, It's a lot.

-let me shower, wear something comfy, and let talk about all those things while sipping some tea.

-okay hurry then.

I take a shower, wear a fluffy pink gown and brew tea before sitting down with my mates.

-i'm ready to hear it all now.