XII

-where is Sarie Nantokanette?

-Our Queen is about to do her entrance. We placed the projectors everywhere to show everyone in the island who will be their next Ruler as you commanded us to do. Everything else went according according to the plan.

-what about that kid Sterry? Where is he?

-we captured him as you commanded and he's in jail, just like the ones that you told us to take special care of.

-good job. You didn't forget to kill every single one sharing the previous king's blood?

-we killed everyone, including the newborn babies.

-at least, those kids won't have to live a life where they are looked down upon.

-...

-that sounded shitty, didn't it?

-...

-I know. But, what can we do. Life isn't always pinky and flowery. Now that I am a wanted criminal, I should flee. Too bad I can't be by her side while she's the Queen of this country...

-i'll make sure to protect her and aid her in her choices.

-I'm sure you will do, Thomas. And I hope you will do.

-I vowed to always be loyal to my Queen Sarie Nantokanette.

-good. Oh by the way, do you have a camera right now?

-no? But I know where to have one.

-okay so go fetch it and let begin.

I snap my fingers and a few maids come in. And after 10min where they were changing my blood stained clothes into a beautiful white dress, [you can take a look at what the dress looks like on top of the chapter or you can imagine it], doing my make-up and combing my hair. They bring me a red chair and I sit.

-now, Thomas. Get down on your knees and take a good picture.

I rest my face on my palm and the elbow on the armchair, I look down on Thomas' camera with my right leg on the left one.

I was dissatisfied with the first pics, but he got how to take pics at the fourth try. I deleted all of them but one, that was absolutely perfect.

-this is what you're going to show to the Marines, this is what I want as my wanted poster.

-was all of this... for that only?

I look at him up and down.

-you want me to look ugly on posters that will be glued everywhere? Hell nah.

-The Queen Sarie Nantokanette, is making her entrance. Bow to the Queen!

-get up quickly and bow.

-yes ma'am.

"Long live to the Queen!" Everyone on Goa, cheered happily.

I bowed as I offered my hand for an escort.

-may I escort you My Queen?

She chuckles and put her hand gently on mine as I escort her in my white dress to the throne. She greets her citizens and offers them a great speech. And the whole island cheered as she sat on her throne for the first time.

The next day, everything was clean and spotless. And decorations filled the streets and the banquet hall we were sitting in,sharing a bottle of wine as everyone around danced and partied.

-do you really have to go today? You can go tomorrow..

-haha, that will just make it harder for me to leave you alone. I'm pretty annoying am I not?