XXXI

An hour or so later, the earthquakes stopped and the cries and footsteps lessened. There were many procedures that i had to go through to prove that I was not part of Hertha's plans. The other kings witnessed the start of it all with me, they repeated Hertha's words.

The fact that she manipulated my mind to be able to get inside with Kuina without problems. And the fact that she killed Mary (who doesn't exist by the way) for that. Those kings tried debating about how her power works from that during the hour she was destroying everything and the results look like that.

-she needs to kill the person to take their apparence, and only those that know the person she takes the apparence of have their mind manipulated. The others would see Hertha with her original appearance. (A guy named lambda)

-you just added the fact that she needs to kill the person she takes the appearance of, the other statements were beyond obvious. What makes you think that she's not just a cruel person and that she didn't even need anything? Devil fruits aren't supposed to need a ritual to be used anyways, isn't that also a known fact?

-how dare you talk to me like that?!

-"dare"? Who do you think you are? I just corrected your statement, isn't that what's supposed to happen in a debate?

-you're but a woman, don't get all mighty, you don't even deserve to be the one to rule the Goa Kingdom.

-do you not know shame?

-YOU FUCKING BITCH- I DECLARE A WAR AGAINST YOU.

-going around starting wars just because your pride got wounded, isn't that some shitty ruler? I pity your people.

-YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO TALK YOU WITCH.

I sigh.

-okay, let's do that war. But there are many conditions and restrictions to it.

-HAH, you th-

-FIRST, no citizen is to be harmed in any way. Only the military forces are participating, we will decide on a meeting point and fight there.

-PFFF- and what do I gain from that?

-are you stupid or are you doing that on purpose? (Vinsmoke Judge)

-huh?!

-by doing that, none of you two will have to pay any reparation fees. The citizens won't be harmed and more people are going to join the forces on the future. She's basically saying that she doesn't want any useless bloodshed. (King Rainpour)

-exactly. (Me)

Seems like there is still hope for the next reveries, if there are ones of course. Hertha has damaged the place a little too well.

-and you can always back down, even after wasting my time on the meeting point, there won't be any repercussions as I'm encouraging the idea of no more bloodshed. (Me)

-how dare you?! Do you really think I'm going to back down?!

I ignore that asshole because he's only spouting shit.

-actually, I just thought about it, but there WILL be repercussions if you get defeated. Whether you back down or get destroyed. Your life will be mine after that. Same goes for you. If I get defeated, my life will be yours.

-you seem confident haha. You'll soon see what I'm going to do with your worthless life.

He's too fucking annoying. Even the other kings are sighing and facepalming. He leaves, stomping on his feet like an upset kid. I just sigh again and go sit on some random chair. I was about to start creating another fake scenario when someone decides to talk to me.

-Madam Sarie Nantokanette, would you accept to make an alliance with me? I found your intellect and apathic attitude remarkable, and I would like to ally my country to yours.

-Thank you for your kind words Nefertari Cobra. And, of course! There is no way I would refuse to get an ally.

We read the contracts and sign immediately. I make a group with him and King Rainpour, and we talk about interesting books we've read and share our knowledge. It was a wonderful afternoon.

Our ships were ready to go down the Red Line, we were told that we should go home so that they have more people helping in the reparations and get everything in order.

I get inside the ship and see Gatoku's good work, many strangers were inside. The mission I gave him was carried perfectly (the mission that was written on the piece of paper).

-I'll make sure to give him a huge raise in his salary.

Back to Hertha's pov: (a few days later)

I look again at the piece of paper.

"The queen's order included guiding all the slaves to the ship and bringing them with us to the Queendom.

Sarie Nantokanette will come pick you up in a few days."

So that's why the ship was so big and so empty, it seems like I was too nervous and focused on the mission to actually think about that detail.

I fucking love that girl.

I throw myself on the bed, and look at my brother.

-wait, you still don't have a name!

-huh? Ah yes, I don't.

-have you chosen a name for yourself?

-nah, that's not my job.

-then can I give you one?

-I have mixed feelings about this offer.

-haha, I won't give you a shitty name of course. And you can also think of giving us a last name. We're siblings.

-do I have other siblings by the way?

-ah uhm... yes, but he... well.. died.

-I see.. that's why you said "not again!" When I was about to die and then healed me.

-well, it's not the best experience to lose someon- wait, I healed you?

-yeah. You put a hand on my shoulder and I dunno how but you healed me.

How many powers do I have what the fuck?! This is kinda cool though.

-oh by the way, we're going to my country in a few days, if you need to buy anything for the trip, you can use my money.

-okay.

But then, something snaps in my head.

-Ezekiel..

-what did you say?

-your name, I want to name you Ezekiel.

-I.. uh.. do as you wish..

He's embarrassed...! So cute!

-can I hug you? You're so friking cute!

-I'm not cute!

-OUGH MY HEART-

-I told you I'm not cute!

-but can I hug you???

-whatever.

I wrap my arms around him and break his ribs. I'm just happy to have my little bro Izekiel.