Car Sex (Smut)

NSFW: breeding kink, raw unprotected sex, light bdsm, domination.

-
You were in his lap.

In hindsight, you had no idea how you got there, you couldn't bring yourself to think. All that raced through your mind was Bucky. The feeling of his strong fingers pressing under your shirt, cool against warm flesh, the sight of his lidded eyes, flushed cheeks, mouth slightly parted as you moved your clothed core in sync with the rocking of his hips.

You both were in the back seat, you were facing him, throwing your head back as he leaned in to kiss and lick your neck, eliciting a breathy moan from the back of your throat.

His mouth was magic. He was magic.
And you were spellbound.

Calloused fingers pushed you off onto the seat, traveling to the hem of your skirt and panties, cool and steady hands caressing your cunt through your underwear, causing you to arch involuntarily and whine.

Your body was ablaze, needier than it had ever been before. You need him so bad, filling you, inside you, completing you. Your skin tingled with anticipation, legs beginning to shake with the knot growing in your stomach.

He pulls his hands away, and spins you so you're facing the window, roughly shoving your head down by your neck. You arch again, thrusting your ass in the air for him, to which he chuckles and gives it a slap.

"God I can't wait to ruin you, use you like my little cum slut" He grabs a fistful of your hair, tugging you up, lips brushing against your ear, "You'd like that wouldn't you, whore?"

The blood is rushing to your face, you're getting hot and you can feel moisture pooling in your panties, "Yes," you all but whimper, so desperate to have his thickness inside you.

"Yes what, princess?"

"Yes sir," you release with a sigh, and you can practically see the smirk on his face he pulls you closer to his chest.

"That's my girl," he says in your ear, before releasing his hold on you, letting you falling onto your chest, ass still in the air.

He slowly slips it in, and he's so girthy, so thick. You can feel him throb inside you, every single vein on his cock dancing to rhythm of his heartbeat.
He's so big it feels like your walls are tearing. You grunt in pain.

"Baby, I can't-

"Sh sh sh sh," he coos softly, wrapping his arms around your stomach, pressing encouraging kisses on your back, "You're doing so great my love,"

He eases himself inside you until his entire length has entered you. Your breath hitches as pain begins to dissipate into pleasure. He's still pressing encouraging kisses on the back of your neck, and you slowly start rocking back and forth.

"Gorgeous, god, I knew you could take it," he praises, speeding up. He's thrusting faster now, hips snapping in a rhythmic motion, fluid and consistent. He pushing harder and harder, thrusting so deep inside you, reaching places nobody ever has.

Your mind is intoxicated it by the thought of him, by the feeling of his girth reeling in and out of your hole. You're pulsating, moaning, trying to get closer, and the feeling of him is addicting as he speeds up, hips snapping back and forth at a brutal pace. The sensations are sending your mind into overdrive, every part of your body yearning for his touch; close isn't close enough.

He grabs a fistful of your hair and yanks your head up, forcing you to look out the window at the people passing by in the distant.