Camp kisses

"This doesn't seem right," You mumble, sticking out your map in front of you, biting your lip as you tried to connect your current view with the one on the paper.

You and the team were on a well-deserved camping trip and you were leading. It was your thing to stay ahead on these sort of expeditions and you loved taking charge of any situation that required even a minuscule amount of planning and organization.

It was the Amy Santiago in you.

You feel Bucky jog up and stand beside you, leaning in to peer at the chart in your hands, his arm sneakily coming around your waist and pulling you closer to him.

"Bucky!" You gasped, placing your palms on his chest, the map crinkling against his shirt. You pushed at him, glancing around anxiously.

"Hey, it's okay," He reassured, "The rest of the team are taking a break and they're quite far behind,"

You and Bucky had been a thing for a while but you both weren't sure how to tell everyone else. Both of you were very private people and didn't like sharing intimate details with others so it was a mutual decision to keep your relationship on the down-low.

You relax in his hold and snuggle into him, burying your face in his chest. He hums in response, strumming his fingers on the small of your back.
"Wait!" You stepped back, putting both hands on your hips, "They're taking a break?"

His eyes widen in horror as he shakes his head, "No, no, they'll be up they just needed to regroup their strength and-

"Regroup their strength?" You yelled, "A bunch of super-soldiers, super spies and a fucking Norse god need to regroup their-

Bucky cuts you off by tugging you abruptly near him and pressing his lips to yours. You freeze before draping your arms around his neck and sighing contently into the kiss. He pulls away and gives you a small peck on your nose.

"Well," You say softly, smiling up at him, "Maybe they could take a break for a while,"

Bucky throws his head back, laughing heartily before leaning in to kiss you again.

***
You've all set up the campsite where you'll be crashing for the night. The only thing missing is firewood.

"Nat, Thor and Clint, the three of you head east and search for some," You command and they all playfully shoot you a two fingered salute before dispersing, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Tony, Steve and Bucky," You begin, your eyebrows furrowing and nose scrunching as you once again survey your map, which Bucky thinks is the most adorable thing in the world, "You guys can head to the northwest, scavenge and find as much as you can,"

"Sir, yes, sir!" Tony yells and the three of them take off running before you can start throwing pine cones at them.

You glance at your clipboard, running a quick check of your itinerary and smiling when you realize that you accomplished everything on your list. You breathe out a puff of air in relief and sluggishly walk back to your tent, crashing inside.

There's a shaking of the flap and you whisper for them to come in. Bucky's face appears grinning, his nose glowing red from the cold of the outside but you doubt he's affected by the temperature. You smile at him, raising an eyebrow.

"I thought I gave you a job to do," You say playfully.

He shimmies in, being cautious of your bag and clipboard and crawls on top of you, his elbows resting on either side of you. He smiles mischievously and you can't help but giggle beneath him.
"Surrender to me now, General!" He starts in a mockingly gruff voice.

"Oh no!" You laugh, playing along, "I've been compromised!"

He smirks, grabbing your wrists to pin you down. You thrash around in his grasp, still laughing as you try to escape. He leans lower so his lips are at level with your ear and his hair's tickling your chin.

"I said surrender now," He whispers, his minty breath fanning out against your ear causing shivers to travel down your spine that you knew weren't a cause of the cool weather outside.

"Or what?" You counter, your voice low.

You gasp as his teeth nip at your ear lobe, giving it a harsh tug. His tongue traces the spot that he just bit, soothing it and you squirm underneath him.

"Okay," You breathe, "Point made, however," You use the loosening of his grip on you to your advantage, using all the momentum from your right side to flip him over. He lands with a loud thud onto floor, and you smile triumphantly as you straddle him, holding his wrists together in front of you.

"I tend to bend the rules a little," You finish.

His eyes glitter wildly with excitement, his voice daring and bold, laced with confidence with the slight shadow of lust looming over.
"Yes, I do too," He starts, looking at you offhandedly,

"If of course you've decided to change your own name to 'rules," He smirks as your mouth drops open in shock.

He leans up and captures your lips in a sloppy kiss, shifting so your comfortably sitting in his lap. You can't help your jaw going slack as his lips travel down to your neck, moving in magic circles that no words could describe the pleasure of. You tilt your head, giving him better access as your hold on his hair tightens.

"Hey, Y/N, we found some more-
Bucky latches off of your neck quickly, but there isn't enough time for both of you to break apart. Natasha comes through the entrance flap, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion as she glances at Bucky and then at you, perched quite literally on his lap.

"Am I interrupting something?" She trails, raising an eyebrow. You frantically shake your head no, your cheeks flushing pink as you fumble to pick up your itinerary.

"I was just showing Bucky what we'll be doing next," You say, a sheepish smile on your face.

She narrows her eyes at the two of you, "In his lap?"

Bucky looks at you and then at Nat before grinning uncertainly, "Uh yeah! I wanted to be prepared for anything you know?"

You nod in agreement, "Right!" You say  "We were just acting out a bear attack so Mr. Senior Citizen over here (a nickname that earns you a glare from Bucky) would know what to do if anything of the sort happened,"

"A bear attack? In rural San Francisco?" Nat questions and Bucky sighs exasperatedly.

"Listen, it's the countryside, anything can happen!" He yells, frustrated from her constant prodding, "Now, did you have something to tell us or what?"

"Jeez," She rolls her eyes, "Someone's been overdosing viagra," She says, a small smile on her face and you can't help but snort. Bucky glares at the two of you.

"Okay, okay," Nat sighs as she begins backing out of the tent, "We've got quite a lot of firewood and we're roasting chestnuts outside," 

You clamber off of Bucky to follow her out and he grabs a hold of your arm. You look back at him, an expression on your face that clearly reads 'what?'.

"One last kiss," He says, pulling you close to him and pressing his lips to yours momentarily before letting you go. You roll your eyes but can't help the smile inching its way onto your face.

You both crawl out and follow Nat to the fire, where everyone sits laughing and eating.