Enemies(smut)

2180 words.

You and Bucky hate each other. But angry sex is the best kind of sex ;)
ALSO THIS PICTURE WTF IM FUCKING DEAD
THIS IS LITERAL PORN WHAT THE FUCK

 But angry sex is the best kind of sex ;)ALSO THIS PICTURE WTF IM FUCKING DEADTHIS IS LITERAL PORN WHAT THE FUCK

LOOOK AT HIM OH MU FUCKING GOD can he dick me down already SIR PLEASE

***It was no secret that you and Bucky Barnes hated each others' guts

***
It was no secret that you and Bucky Barnes hated each others' guts.

You'd always thought he was a little rough around the edges but your rivalry really started with a simple argument at your first dinner with the avengers: who would get to use the salt shaker first?
You ended up being quite rude to Bucky and he was equally as abrasive to you.
The quarreling and rows only went on to grow from there, to the extent where you couldn't even be in the same room without eventually screaming at each other.

He was annoying and you couldn't stand the way he spoke to you, all smug, arrogant and ill-mannered as if he owned the world around him. Unfortunately he thought the same of you and both of you really didn't see room for improvement in each other; you believed that neither could be helped or fixed.

It didn't help that both of you shared a floor. You'd requested Tony for a change of rooms a million times but he'd always have the same answer, "Sorry, no can do,"

It made no sense to you, but you knew you had to adhere to it, even if it meant living next door to Bucky Barnes.

You'd just gotten back from a rescue mission, clambering tiredly up the steps of the facility, your arm around Rhodey who was propping you up. You stopped in the living room and he gave you a hug and a quick kiss on the side of your forehead as a thank you for your help before leaving to find Tony at the lab. You smiled at him and made your way to the elevator.

Your duffle bag thumped against your hip and you walked in rhythm with it.

Thump
Thump
Thump

THWACK!

You bounced back from the impact of bumping into someone, your feet skidding against the ground. You glanced up angrily, your hair flying around your face, only to find Bucky staring fiercely down at you, his nostrils flaring so strikingly you wanted to stick your fingers into his nose, up his brain and pull his eyeballs out.