Q&A + Announcement!

Helllllooooooo my dudes how's it going?

So first I want to say thank you for 2k reads on this book(woohooooo).

Also I was thinking of starting to do 100 word imagines with Bucky and Seb and adding pictures/ video edits into every chapter that I like cause I wanna shout-out some of the coolest content creators I follow.

I wanna do a Q&A soon so if you guys have any questions about me or this book, comment them on here (ik no one will but I wanna try it out cause I'm a 🤡)

Also new pictures of Seb shooting for the 355 movie with Jessica chastain came out today and whew there was so much new content it was insane and awesome cause I missed seeing Seb (also their duo basically confirmed my bisexual identity) lololololol they're so fucking hot.

The new pictures look so great I can't wait for this movie to come out ahhhhh!!!! Hopefully he has a big role and isn't like reduced to side character or is a waste of potential like someone we know *cough cough* Bucky *cough cough*

Also the Winter Soldier and Falcon show comes out in August next year and I can't wait!

And the Black Widow movie too aaaaaa there's so much new content next year wooooooo
Bucky better be in it or I'll sue marvel.

Okie byeeeeeeree
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu
If you need anything my dm's are always open 💞