Truth or Dare

A/N: High-school au:)

You sat down on the carpet, crossing your legs. Steve Rogers sat to your right and shot you a smile. Your best friend, Wanda Maximoff sat to your left. Tony Stark, who was hosting this party, picked up a bottle of vodka, uncapping it and chugging it empty. Then he set it in the middle of the circle.

You looked around and noticed a lot of people had joined. Natasha had arrived, and so had Clint and Sam, all three of them sitting in that same order. Thor sat next to Tony himself, his brother Loki sitting in the corner on his phone, looking bored as ever.

"Hey Bucky, you gonna join?!"

Your cheeks grew warm at the mention of James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes and you hid behind your hair. Wanda gave you a nudge, a crazy grin on her face. Steve was evidently waving for him to come join you guys and your brain could only utter two words.

'Oh no'

He strolled up to your group, the sheen of his leather jacket glossy in the dim lights of the room. His long, dark hair unraveled down to his neck in the most sexy way possible as he chuckled at Steve's enthusiasm revealing a row of perfectly aligned teeth. A slight stubble was visible at his jaw but it could've just been the shadows.

He sits down across from you and you stare at him; he holds your gaze. The left side of his mouth goes up into a smirk and he winks at you, the small action making you want to burst into flames. You look away annoyed and aggravated at the fact that this asshole is here.

Tony starts announcing the rules but you barely hear him because you catch, out of the corner of your eye, James taking of his jacket. He takes it off in slow deliberate motions as if he knows you're watching and it comes off in one smooth piece. You gulp at the sight of him in just a black tee, one that sticks to his chest outlining his muscular physique perfectly.

-Any questions? No? Then let's start,"

Tony plants his left hand firmly onto the glass bottle before giving it a harsh spin. It goes into a frantic frenzy before slowing down. Your heart thuds in your chest and you grip the edges of your sleeves, nails digging into your palms over the fabric.

It screeches to a halt. It landed on Natasha. She rolls her and smiles before taking a shot. Then she cuts Tony off as he's about to ask her the infamous question, one that's she's already answering as she yells, "Dare!"

He grins at her, "Take your shirt off," she shoots him a glare and he holds up his hands in defense, "I was just kidding.

Steve cuts in, "Call your mom, tell her you're pregnant,"

His dare gained good responses, almost everyone convinced. Clint shook his head.

"Call Mr. Fury from an anon number, tell him that you found his sex tape,"

Wanda raised her glass, "I vote second one," and Thor nodded in agreement with her.

Eventually, after several arguments, Natasha chose to do the second dare.

****
"It's safe to say I'm never going to be able to make out with anyone again," Wanda muttered as she plopped onto the rug next to you. You raised an eyebrow and burst out laughing as she told you how she did lick that toilet seat.

"Y/N!" Sam shouted and your head snapped toward him.

"What?"

His eyes were glittering wildly and his mouth was up in the biggest most terrifying grin, "It's your turn,"

Your own (Y/E/C) eyes widened in fear as you glanced the clear vodka bottle, and sure enough it was pointing at you. You cleared your throat, and gave everyone an uncertain smile.

"She goes in the closet with Barnes!" Nat said and you glared at her, opening your mouth to protest.

But then, everyone was staring at you, waiting for you to slip up. You weren't gonna let that happen. You shut you mouth and sat back into your place, looking around the room and praying for anyone with disapproval for Natasha's dare.

"That's a great idea, 12 minutes in the closet with James, go!"

Steve's forehead furrowed and creased as if he was thinking hard, "But," he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck, "Isn't that a bit too easy?"

"You're right, lets make it more difficult," Tony replied, smirking, "Ok you too, off you go,"

"Wait what's the catc- You couldn't finish your sentence because Natasha linked her elbow with yours and lifted you up so you were standing.

Bucky stood up, trudging to the closet at the far end of the room. Natasha followed, dragging you by the wrist as you tried your hardest to resist, whisper-shouting protests at her. Of course, your attempts did nothing to stop her.

She skidded you to a stop in front of him and you blew out a harsh breath, shuffling your feet. Then she winked, left and sat back in the circle.

"We meet again, stalker," Bucky said, his face placid but his eyes glowing mischievously.

"I hate you," you mumbled bluntly, as you stepped into the closet, the dust immediately clouding your eyes. Bucky clicked on the lights and you realized it was a walk-in closet, and rolled your eyes at the fact that it was probably bigger than your entire room.

"Jeez, Stark's loaded," He muttered and you nodded your head.

You sighed and sat down onto one of the sofas placed in the midst of all his clothes and shoes. You looked back and realized Bucky had disappeared somewhere inside and you shook your head at his antics.

"Hey Y/N, you might wanna get me a bodyguard,"

Both your eyebrows went up in confusion, "Why?"

"I don't want you to jump me when you see me like this," he said as he walked out and you had to clench your jaw from falling open. He was dressed in one of Stark's silk two piece tuxedo's, the colour of the tux a bright red with black accents. The suit was a tight fit, considering Tony was vaguely smaller than Bucky and the latter's arms made the seams strain with all their might.

"Jesus fucking Christ," you muttered under your breath, and Bucky smirked.

"You see a hot guy and the first thing you think of is Jesus?" Bucky asked, raising a sleek eyebrow, "I look good don't I?"

"I've seen better," You replied, feigning boredom when you yourself knew he looked like the sexiest mafia lord ever in that suit.

"You're indenialllll," he sang and you spun onto your heel, jabbing your finger into his surprisingly firm chest and pushing him against the wall.

"No, you're in-denial, an in-denial jerk who thinks with his dick instead of his pea sized brain and looks like a hobo,"

"Oh yeah, well you're a stuck up goody two shoes who has no idea how to have fun!"

"Real mature, Barnes! Well, you're so attractive, the thought of it makes me want to run you over with a bus!"

"You look so hot when you're angry I could just kiss you right now!"

"Then do it!"

And he did.

And he did not disappoint.