₄.₆

pps entire conversation will be in English

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

Getting drunk didn't exactly solve all of your problems, but at least it chased away the nightmares.

It's been a while since you were able to wake up with the sun in your face, your mind silent and the fears hidden within your heart locked safely away. It's a strange feeling.

Feeling nothing.

Well, nothing except for the earsplitting headache that attacks you as soon as you sit up.

"Ow..." hissing in pain, you clutch your head, trying to force the migraine back to where it came from. "God, how much did I drink last night?"

"Enough."

Eyes widening at the familiar voice, you freeze.

What is she doing here? You didn't tell her where you lived, and you don't recall calling her or texting her since that one night a few weeks ago...Besides, how does she know how much you drank last night? It's not like she was there...

But she was there.

And as the memory so graciously pummels into your recollection, you have to stifle a visible groan, wincing before almost robotically turning to her. She raises one brow at the look on your face, and she doesn't seem to be amused. That's never a good sign.

"You keep that mouth open for long enough, you'll catch flies," Jocelynn comments just a tad bit snidely, your lips almost immediately snapping back together. Jocelynn scoffs before turning around once more to finish preparing the tea she graciously made for your hangover.

Almost as soon as her back is turned, you take advantage, frantically combing down your rat's nest excuse for hair and clearing your throat. Trying to erase any further evidence of last night's extravaganza, even though she is already aware of it all.

"Hi, M-mom!" You chuckle nervously, glancing around for any sight of your phone, maybe you could call for reinforcements. Your mom is bound to have some friends in Korea, maybe you could persuade them to make up some emergency so you don't have to deal with this situation. "What are you doing here?"

"What?" Jocelynn mutters coldly. "You don't remember?"

If it were possible to crawl inside of yourself and shrivel up and die, you would have done so. So, naturally, muttering underneath your breath seems like the next best option. "Actually, I was hoping you wouldn't."

Jocelynn scoffs, which makes you wince in instant regret.

Of course, she heard, why wouldn't she?

"I wasn't the one who was drunk, dear." She reminds you as she turns around, a polished tray of tea well prepped and exuberating a pleasant aroma that immediately calms the senses, in her hands. Placing the tray on your nightstand, she sits on the edge of your mattress before passing you a warm cup of the brew. "Here, this should help your hangover."