₁.₃

⁕|<~0~>|⁕

⁕|<~0~>|⁕

"Kim Taehyung..."

As you utter the words, he pulls you closer, as though to hide you from the crowd.

There are too many people, too many chances which he can't stand to take.

You blush profusely, trying to ignore the fact that you are so close, that this is real, that you are touching Kim Taehyung.

After a moment, as though making a split-second decision, he drops his arms around you. Quickly, he takes your hand dashes down the bus, towards the open door.

You follow after him almost blindly, hardly noticing the looks people give you as he drags you outside the bus, outside of the crowd, into the safety of the park.

You are still surprised by the feel of his hand around yours, so large compared to your hand. His is surprisingly warm, causing a shiver to go through your body as with a single touch he can warm you from the inside out. Swallowing hard, you stare only at your linked hands, his beautiful artistic ones wrapped around your small cold hands. So distracted by the touch, you hardly even notice as he leads you down the steep steps.

Nor do you expect the pain your foot feels as soon as you step down with it on one of the steps.

As he reaches the floor past the steps, he turns around to you, witnesses as your leg fails you and you cry out half in pain, half in surprise as you fall on him. His eyes widen as it happens and instinctively wraps his arms around you, breaking your fall.

Both of you topple into a pile on the ground, the bus doors closing and driving away with a slight screech on the pavement.

At first, you hardly notice that he's underneath you, you're in too much pain. However, as you position yourself so that you can sort of crouch into a standing position, your face meets his once more and you freeze in place.

Your hands are on either side of his face, your legs are cradling him, and your hair falls on one side of your face as you stare at him with wide eyes.

You can't move, not for the way he's staring at you.

Neither one of you can look away.

Part of him wants you to stay like this forever.

Part of you wants him to never look away.

You swallow hard as you realize just how close you are to him, just how your faces are mere inches away from each other.

Almost out of nowhere, an image of the masked man pops into your mind. At the image, the similarities, you flinch off of him, rolling off of his body and onto the ground next to him.

He's surprised at the action, and looks over at you, a bit confused.

It can't be him....it just....cant be.