7 - Arielle

"Anyone who is interested in this year's annual Eiffel Tower Music Festival Summer Camp Program, please join us in the theater today at lunch. Anyone who is interested in this year's annual Eiffel Tower Music Festival Summer Camp Program, please join us in the theater today at lunch. Thank you."

I immediately perked up when I heard this part of the morning announcements. The Eiffel Tower Summer Camp! The best news that had happened to me in months!

I was super eager at the thought of learning more about the new program and seeing the people who had a possibility of auditioning. Maybe I would even see Claude there (I didn't know why I kept mentioning him in my head). And also Bree.

My Social Studies class whizzed by, and soon, it was time for Home Ec. It was one of my favorite electives because I enjoyed baking. I was just about to leave the classroom when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey, Arielle, looking great today."

I turned and met Jake Hayford right in the eye. Ugh. The annoying class clown. "Do me a favor and stop bothering me, will you?" I snapped. I wasn't usually this mean to anyone, but in my opinion, this little rascal here deserved it. He was always pestering me like he had a huge crush on me, except he didn't even bother to be serious about anything. He flirted 24/7 with almost every girl in every class. I was SO glad that he didn't play a musical instrument.

"As you wish, my princess," Jake said, stepping aside to let me exit the room. He was unbelievably cheesy. And cringy. I could name a million bad things about Jake Hayford, except I didn't have time to right now.

I quickly rushed out and arrived early to Home Ec. The only thing I could look forward to right now was the Eiffel Tower Music Festival Summer Camp Program meeting at lunch later today.