Prologue

Wynter's POV

"Mooomm!" I scream my lungs out in fear at seeing the sight before me. What in the hell is this? And it's coming out of me!

"Mom, Dad!" I scream for hell yet again as it starts to cover up my whole room. All of this, it looks like freaking ice or glass and it's covering up the windows, the floor all up to the door. It's blocking my way of escape and it's spreading like wildfire! Or wild ice!

I'm afraid to walk on it because it might freeze my feet too, can it do that? What if I freeze to death here because my family with strong senses can't use their freaking senses!

"Mom! Dad! Help!" I scream out yet again as my eyes start to water in a pool of cold fear but no one's coming. I feel the warm tears streaming down my face, it was like a foreign feeling. I've carried before so how come my tears feel warmer than normal? These can't be hormones can they? They are scorching fire like I can feel the difference in temperature.

"Wynter? I heard you screaming, why did you lock up?" Dad's voice interrupts my thoughts about my weird tears when I hear him son the other side of the closed door, the handle buckles as tries to open it but it doesn't budge.

I start hyperventilating and my words get caught up in my throat when I notice my hair start to turn grey or white? I don't know anymore. Pure panic washes over me, faster than the ice around me and the panic only seems to make it worse. Is this how I die? What's going on? And where's mom!

I fall on my butt holding my knees to my chests as I get swallowed by silent sobs, sobs mixed with fear and paralyzing panic. I can't move or say anything, I can only shiver with fear because I'm a room full of eyes that causes my breath to come out as steam, I'm not the least bit cold. Just a lot bit scared and that's paralyzed.

"Wynter?! Wynter open the damn door!" My dad's voice is now commanding to show his building anger. The growl in his voice indicates he is about an inch away before he breaks down the whole place but I still can't respond to him even if I wanted to which I do. He starts hitting the closed door harder causing cracks of the ice to be the only sound covering my room aside from my sobs.

"Dad, I-I can't. It's f-frozen- I can't open." I manage a whisper as I stutter in between my sobs. It is so low that it comes out more as a squeal but I'm sure he hears it.

"What?" His voice is now a growl once again before  then I hear a loud thud on the door. I don't know how but I can feel his wolf's  was presence like a looming figure already calming my senses to know he's here for me, I couldn't do that before. What's happening to me? The power of his aura radiates the entire room but not because he is trying to command me but I feel immense energy that indicates a person of pure power.

He kept trying. And trying but the more he broke the ice the more it kept covering the door. And the sounds seem to match the pace of my heartbeat.

Thud

Thud

I hear every thud which makes my senses go haywire as I fear he isn't  going to be able to do it. But this is dad, he's a king a door can't keep him from his daughter. And I need him right now, I'm sure he can feel it.

A few more thuds later I could feel his wolf is very close to the edge and a loud menacing growl erupts outside right before the door was knocked out of its hinges and lands on my bed, the ice that once covered it fills my whole room in small pieces and shards. My hands cover my face but not a single one of them touches me luckily.

"Dad, p-please don't get close, please." I plead with  him as soon as I put my hands down to face him, luckily he listens to my wish. He pauses for a minute, looking like he is mindlinking someone.