Chapter 18

Wynter's POV

We did have a nice time like Nikita said. We got along very well and Alyona is crazy, she and Quincy got along because she has no filter just like her. She was talking about all the things her mate let her do to him.

I want to day my ears are virgin but I have Quincy as a friend but that was too much too. Quincy slept in my room for the night to comfort me. I noticed Alyona and Nikita don't know about me and Arseni so we never brought it up. They talked more about Eriks being head over hills for Quincy and her attitude.

Apperantly his mate was killed and he never moved on from it. He never talked about a female or proved to be involved with a female considering he did not believe in love or wanted anyone else until he saw Quincy. And to my surprise, they mentioned Arseni was the same. Someone he cared about was killed too, her name was Yahida. They didn't talk about it more because it's not their story to tell but I have to know about this... Yahida.

Right now we're getting ready for breakfast. It's a really calm day, luckily it's cloudy with a bit of heat so a calm dress would do.

When we got to the dining area, there was Arseni and all his friends were seated. Our parents hadn't showed up.

"Hey guys, come on over." Alyona said motioning for us to seat next to her.

I avoid Arseni's stare as I go take my seat. To my luck, his seat is a little further than mine, close to the King and Queen's at the end of the table.

"Would you like to switch seats Quincy?" Mila asks Quincy catching her off guard.

"What?" I voice out first. If she switched then she sits next to me. I don't want that.

"Eriks keeps staring at you so I'd rather face the empty seat." She says and gets off from her seat. I decide to stay quiet and not say anything. Quincy looked at me hoping to for me to say something and I just shrug. Hey it's her choice. She takes it as a yes and leaves.

My hand starts to itch as soon as Mila seats next to me.

"Nice dress." She says.

"Thanks." I say not caring whether it sounded rude or not. Luckily my brothers showed up, Autumn taking the empty seat between Eriks and Andrei. He was facing Mila who smiled as soon as he showed up. Gags.

Chrystal came to seat next to me facing Andrei and Ilari sat across Arseni. Nice.

"Good morning." Chrystal says which she earns greetings from everyone.

"You look pink." She says with a smiling face.

"Was that meant as a complement?" I ask her.

"Yes silly, you look relieved as if you got something that has been bothering you out." I do? I do feel a little light on the shoulders today.

"Thank you." I give her a little smile.

We heard chatter and the Kings and Queens showed up. Are my eyes deceiving me? Is mom wearing a, a dress? What did they promise her? Someone forced her.

"Oh everyone's here. Good morning. I hope you had lovely night." Queen Sophia said. She's in a better mood. "Since you're all here. I have a suprise for you son, Ekaterina come on here dear." She says.

Arseni goes visibly stiff and the table's joyful energy left through the window.
A beautiful caramel girl shows up. Her thick lips were pink with lip stick and she had beautiful locks on her head. She wore a long white dress with a slit that reached up to her thighs and was wearing very high heels for a morning. She made me feel like I'm some 12 year old compared to her.