Chapter 10

Eriks' POV

Today Arseni asked me to get his mate gifts, he wants me to apologize to her for him although she will think that I am the one who is apologizing. I am not complaining since he did mention the part where I would get points from her Vampire friend.

She is one of the most beautiful specimens I have ever set my eyes on and not to mention, she is brave and determined. This may be a violation to her kind from mine to want to take her as my mate but I'd never force her. Seduce her? Definitely, that would be the fun part.

I've noticed every now and then how protective of her friends she is and she also secretly threatens some people in the process. She's funny and dare I say cute. She's noticed me looking at her and we've crossed paths before.

Whenever she looks at me, she looks at me with annoyance and sometimes she turns her eyes red. I think that's another way to say stay away. If I was anyone else, I would take that as a challenge of dominance. But I'm not, I'd rather be inside her. I'm not trying to be no pervert but she is a person I see myself waking up next to after a long night of her screaming my name out of pleasure.

She doesn't have a mate yet, that keeps reminding me to up my game, she's not playing hard to get, she is hard to get. I'm up for the challenge. I've never felt an attraction towards someone like this in a long time. If she can make me forget about my heartbreak for even a second, she can heal my soulless body.

I make my way to the her dorms on block two, room 87. Since he has been keeping an eye on her, Arseni knows a lot about his mate more than she thinks. He knows she never misses a day without going to the nearest FROYO shop. We talked a lot after I gave him that book. It was written "Even the unrealest fantasies can come true" at the front. When I opened it, I saw a few sketches but I kept paging until I saw Arseni's face. I decided then it must be personal and I wanted to return it without anyone else seeing it but I thought maybe he needs to see this. To get his mind together.

I am against this whole thing considering Aurora lost her life when I was trying to protect her and be patient with her. I didn't seize the opportunity because I thought we had time. And he is doing the same thing, he will spend his whole life regretting it. I will continue trying to convince him because he is more than my friend, he is my brother and therefore I must show him the way when he is getting lost.

When I finally get to room 87, I get confused when Wynter's scent is a little... feint. I lift my hand up to knock but the door gets opened before I do. In front of me is a girl with orange hair, her mouth hangs wide open at the sight of me. A family of bugs could live in there if she continues to open it.

"Well, hello love." I say in a seductive tone but she doesn't respond clearly still shocked.

"I don't know if you could help while you can't talk." I say.

"Brianna who's there?" A girl says behind her and Brianna starts stuttering. She's getting to my nerves because I can't smell Arseni's mate here but I need to know where she is. "Eriks Mikaelov?" The girl says.

"Finally someone who speaks."

"How can I be at your service?" She says in a seductive voice too. Perfect.

"I'm looking for a girl about 5 foot, dark hair and ocean blue eyes?" I tell her.

They look at each other and smile.
"Uh, yes she's here. Please, come in." I hesitate for a moment but decided they couldn't do much anyway but just stare and trip.

"Jessi, someone is here for you." Who?

To my surprise a dark haired girl with blue eyes comes out of the other room, she's looks to be a little taller than I described but she is exactly how I described.

"Oh, hi." She also looked shocked.

"Wait a minute. Doesn't Wynter live here? How many dark haired girls with blue eyes are in this place?" I swear I've never been this confused.

"Oh her? She isn't much to worry about. She's taken care of. Doesn't live here anymore." Taken care of?

I feel a sudden anger at her words, what does she mean by "taken care of"?

"Make this a lot easier for me. I don't like dealing with stupidity. Tell me where she is and I'll let you keep your pretty face." I say my voice sounding commanding that she whimpered and took a step back. I would never lay a hand on a woman unless she is trying to fight me and is the enemy. I wouldn't hurt something so precious nor would I say words to hurt them but I will show them I have zero tolerance for bullshit.

"She- she's at block 5. Her brother moved her yesterday." She says out of fear.

"Thank you ladies." I say about to leave. "Oh and you look quite fetching in your outfits." I wink at them before I left.

That I never want to experience again. Next time I'll just say her name. That got me shit fucked.

********

Wynter's POV

Today I'm leaving for Colorado with Quincy. She woke up really early so she is just waiting for me to finish packing so we can go. I'm always late when it comes to traveling but early for class and she's always late for class but early for traveling.

I had the worst night of my life last night, okay the second worst. After I left Arseni standing there not even looking at me or bothering to follow me, I took my keys in my room and drove off and far away from people for a release. I did that a lot when I was back home. No one can hold in anger like I do and whenever my powers got too overwhelming. I went to my favourite spot where there is no one from a mile and I just cry my eyes out and my ice covers the whole place. Basically turning it into winter. I guess that's why I'm named Wynter.

Yesterday I was having one of my therapeutic screams and it felt so amazing. I felt there was something watching me but whatever it was knew not to even come close considering I wasn't in the right state of mind. I was so pissed and hurt that the feeling was different. It wasn't me releasing my feelings but my powers. It felt good, and I felt as if I could face anything. I loved it. I loved the power and I loved the sinister things I was thinking about. Killing all those who hurt me, removing all those who think they have power over me. When I came to my senses, I freaked. Why would I think if such? That's not me.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. While Quincy was busy in the bathroom styling her hair, I went to open the door.

I was surprised to see the tall male with blonde curls giving me a friendly smile.

"Hi,"

~

Hey honey buns. I hope you loved the chapter. There's more chapters coming your way!

Don't forget to vote and comment. Xoxo💕