Chapter 32

Wynter's POV

Training was more intense than before today. I had to train my powers. My telekinesis and not letting my emotions get in the way.

I also had a chance to fight mom using her powers. She had on a shield while I attacked her with my ice powers. I can't make mine into weapons which is a bummer but we did discover that even if I make any type of ice my mom can control it. If I make an ice rock heading for her she can make it go the other way just like telekinesis and I can do the same.

Even though I thought people were going to be on the edge but this day by far has gone amazing. Everyone seemed to be working together. I'm just hoping Vlad is doing my request because I was not playing.

"You're very powerful, I can feel it." Aunt Zafirah comes to my side.

"Yeah, me too." I say looking in the battle field. My dad was watching Mom and Mila at a distance.

"You are his only daughter. He wants what's best for you. I'm surprised he could even hold his anger that much because the old Shane would've had that scrappy Lycan king's head." Oh I know that too.

"He respects Lycans, though I don't think the King and Queen need any respecting. They need to take it down a notch." I say.

"Agreed." We started laughing together. I missed Aunt Zafirah. "Talk to him, gently this time. Today you made some big giants mad, he deserves reassuring." And just like that she left me alone.

I thought about what she said, I guess I have to talk to my Dad. He was my best friend and I can't turn my back on him like that. I jogged my way over to him. He looked at me and then back at Mom. Maybe she just makes her feel better. I sat next to him and he still didn't say anything, just focusing on mom.

"You know there was a time I preferred to bench myself too. Don't you want to train?" I try to break the silence.

"You missed the part where I'm a king." He said.

"You don't have telekinesis." I said.

"You can't make tornados." He says.

"Exactly so let's train daddy." I give him puppy eyes. He tried to give me the stink eye but he ended up smiling.

"I can't say I don't miss that. It was very foreign for me to be ordered around by my own daughter." He says.

"Yeah, I know. I'm only trying to fix the pettiness between you guys. I don't think wolves and lycans get that they are from the same origin." I say.

"True but lycans were the first shape shifters born, so they have been put in the higher hierarchy than wolves. They are the protectors of wolves from higher enemy threats, the same way I'm the protector of every alpha in this world. The difference is that I don't have to answer to them, but my father was close to Vlad and I don't mind putting my pride and distaste for him aside, for my father." He says.

"And for that I am happy to be called your daughter." I say.

"Me too. I'm proud of you." He says taking my hand and squeezing it softly. "And I am also proud to know Vlad would get himself killed if he so as tried to touch what's mine. Not that I would be the one killing him." He smirks evily and looks back at Mom. Old people drama gross.

The day went well, as well as it could've. Ekaterina decided to leave because apparently she felt "unwanted". Quincy kept telling me that she was just terrified of me. As she should.

If I could cause severe damage to her at my weakest who's to say I wouldn't kill her with a snap of my fingers now?

Right now we are back at the castle. Our parents separated themselves leaving us to hang out.