Chapter 28

Wynter's POV

I hardly slept last night because events of the day kept playing inside my head.

I learned a lot yesterday. More about my mate than myself. During my time of anger, a strange man came to me with a warning. He knew to stay away with the state I was in but he also knew that I had to know the news about my mate.

He never told me his name but he said Arseni knows him very well which is why I'm calling in a meeting today.

I learned to control my powers this time. Instead of crying, I was filled with anger, despite, provoked, enraged. With everything and everyone.

The girl inside my head stopped trying to break free and became a part of me. She stopped trying to take over and gave me full control that I can use my powers freely and honestly I have never felt more alive. I was in the woods longer than usual because I was testing them out, not only that, I found out that I also have telekinesis. Very useful.

I am going to set some rules and this time, I don't feel like submitting to anyone or following their rules. Lycan or wolf, Queen or King, they do not decide my fate. I have immense power and I can feel every bit of it flowing through my veins as though it is blood. I feel like taking down a whole town but I would never hurt those that are innocent.

My mission is to fix everything. It is to fix everything from the past and I will, whether it is by their choosing or by force.

I washed my hair today and cut it to shoulder length while it was wet then I let it air dry to let it go back to its natural curly state. I wore dark pants and a black crop to with a leather jacket and combat boots then I braided a side of my hair.

I heard a soft knock on my door and I got up to answer. When I opened the door, I was met with a tall brunette in her work uniform.

"Princess Verlice. All of royals have shown up and expect you soon." Paola says.

"Thank you Paola." I say. She bows and leaves.

I also have a little surprise for my everyone. I know she sees all of it even if she isn't acting or asking about it, I can feel she is always present.

I walked down the hallways feeling powerful. As if all those powerful royals in that room are nothing compared to what I can do. I don't know what I can do either.

When I entered the room all chatter went down and they all looked to my direction. I took calm steps to sit in my seat which was next to Mom's and next to my missing guest. She will be here soon.

"Is everyone having a good morning?" I ask with a sweet smile.

"You cut your hair?" My Dad comments first.

"I thought it wasn't noticeable, I hate split ends." A voice says before I could reply and my aunt Zafirah shows up.

"Zafirah?" Mom says getting off of her seat.

"Am I seeing double, do I need food?" Viktor whispers to Eriks.

"That's our aunt man." Autumn says.

"Zafirah what are you doing here? Where is Raven? Leo?" Mom is asking a lot of questions.

"Calm down Zhavi you're going to make me go cray cray. Anyway to answer, Raven and Christian have everything under control as for Leo, he has a new girlfriend so he is always busy." She says winking at her.

"He has a girlfriend and I don't? Not fair!" Autumn shouts out first.

My attention turns to Mila who looks hurt at the words. Of course no one knows yet but it's their fault. One bad relation of different species is enough, not to mention Eriks and Quincy.