Chapter 39

Quincy's POV

I am in so much trouble. I could feel from the hug that dad wasn't happy. He wasn't happy at all. What's wrong with uncle Christian?

Uncle Shane walked up to us and hugged Raven. He and my dad only end up in handshakes, they are like bestfriends I don't get why.

"I'm glad to have you here. Your timing is very good." He says.

"Right, because it's not like you weren't planning on telling me my daughter is messing around with a Lycan." Oh Moon Goddess I'm grounded for life.

"That's the least of our problems Holden." I heard aunt Zhavi behind us.

When we all turned to her, she was no longer wearing a dress and had her machete with her. She brought her machete?

"Do we even have a plan?" Mila asks.

"Yeah, like I said. Get Autumn to touch her, the rest is on the Prince and Zafirah." Raven says.

"The rest?" Nikita asks.

"Kill." Arseni says as he gets off his seat and starts walking out of the room.

Everyone else starts walking out and before I could go, my dad stops me.

"You're not going out there." He says.

"But dad, I want to help save my best friend." I protest.

"Not that we don't need you, Chrystal needs protection." He says. Oh right.

"I'll stay with both of them." I hear Eriks' voice behind Dad.

He turns to analyze him. He doesn't say anything just looking at him. He then walks past him to leave.

"I don't think he likes you." I say as a joke.

"He doesn't, you guys just enjoy the show." Ilari says walking past us.

"Thanks." Eriks replies.

When I turned around I noticed Chrystal looked worried. Her face held all the words she couldn't express.

"They'll be okay." I say trying to make her feel better.

I don't even know they will be okay, I could only hope.

....

Zhavi's POV

As we made our way outside, Vlad called most of his guards. They all were standing there lined up in the middle of the field.

We walked till we were in front of them but making sure to keep a fair distance between us and the enemy. Wynter's eyes kept analysing all of us. I don't know what she noticed but she smiled and started walking towards us with an unknown man.

"She wants to talk." Zafirah says.

Vlad, Shane, me and Arseni started walking towards her. Her eyes were focused on Arseni but Arseni's eyes were focused to the man next to her. His eyes glowed yellow indicating his Lycan was present and ready to attack.

"You guys sure look ready to kill your own daughter." She jokes as soon as we were a few feet apart.

"It doesn't have to come to this Wynter." Shane spoke.

"You're right it doesn't, it didn't. You were just too foolish to try and spoil my plans." She says.

"Sending a Lycan to kill your friend was not very friendly of you daughter." I say. I know from here Holden could hear me and is probably pissed.

"That was more of my idea." The man next to her speaks for the first time.

"Brother, why do you hate your own family?" Vlad says. Wait that's his brother?