Epilogue

6 years later....

Wynter's POV

Being a Queen is a job. A big one. Not to mention being a Lycan Queen. Lycans demand so much, they are disrespectful and degrading. I'm only 24 and I have developed so much anger issues because of them.

I always have to prove myself because 80% of the people I am ruling are ten times my age. They think because I am young that means I am naive, weak and unfit to rule yet I've been ruling since I was 18.

I managed to make my dream come true though, I may never have finished college but Arseni took it upon himself to build a school for supernaturals and made sure it went international.

Of course it came with consequences of him not being there for over three months and it made me go crazy. I though I would be at least a nice queen but no. I am known as the devil Queen, no one dares to fight me but they do defy me to test my patience.

It is safe to say that I have a lot of patience but it has grown thin with time. Oh don't worry yourself, me being the devil Queen just means I am strong and no other creature wilk dare threaten my kind, the vampires or the wolves.

But besides that I am glad my best friend lives with me. Though she says she regrets giving up her throne considering Kavin is a little too egotistic to be the next King. He is so much into his head that no one else's opinions matter. Uncle Holden complaints about it all the time. Believe it or not, he and Eriks have become very close. They both share the same mission, keep Quincy safe and out of trouble.

I am not planning children not in a long time. My only fear is seeing my family grow old and die as I stay young but at least that would've grown with happiness and love for each other. Though I will have children before they grow too old because they deserve to meet their grandparents and our whole family.

Luis forgave me and so did Aunt Zafirah, we even came back to being best friends. She told me that my Mom complained about being Queen as much as I am too.

But all in all, I love my life and my family, I wouldn't have it any other way.
.........................................

Hey lovies! Well this is the end of our book but it is not the end of our story. Follow Fever Snatched as it is a sequel and a start of the life of the child of Holden and Lydia. Stay happy. Xoxo💕