1: Miss me??

10 September: Hogsmeade

I'm back again and this time I'm going to enter inside. Josette once again stood in the fimiliar streets of Hogsmeade, staring at the castle in front of her. Making sure that this is what she really wants. James and Lily didn't came with her today. Because of Sirius's great escape there are dementors swirling around the castle. So it's risky for the ghosts to be here but Josette said she'll figure out a away.

Yesterday she already visited Dumbledore and dropped the bomb of her being alive on him, which he surprisingly took well and talked about her situation.

'Should I just walk inside and announce I'm not dead?? What if he dies of a heart attack, that's man's old enough.' Josette was pacing outside Dumbledore's office. She snuck into Hogwarts through the secret passageways so no one can see her.

'Okay!!' She took a breath and said the password, said a lots of words and finally Fudge Flies worked. He was siting on his chair, papers scattered across his desk working on something. Then he looked at whoever entered his office and his eyes widened. They were bulging out of his sockets.

For few minutes he was just staring at her, he opened his mouth to say something but it never came out. Finally she broke the silence by greeting him "Hello Professor, good evening"

"H How... w what???"

'Ever so clam professor was now stuttering!! Wow!! nice going, Jo.' She thought. "I know, what you must be thinking and I am here to explain."

"But you.. you died!!" He pointed his finger at her. For a second he thought his brain was playing games with him or he really needs to be admitted into St. Mungo's.

"No Professor, I'm very much alive no and I can asure you that."

Josette then explained everything to him about what happened that day and where she was all these years and why did she came back now. He was listening to everything she was telling him. He was shocked to meet her again but happy as well.

"So is there a chance I can, you know, stay one year at Hogwarts... I just want to spend some time with Harry that's all" Josette asked hopefully.

"Well there no teachers spot open for any subject, DADA is taken by Professor Lupin and-"

"WHAT!!! Moony a PROFESSOR??" She yelled.

"Yes yes, with Sirius Black on the loose I thought someone close to him should be here with Harry"

"Yeah I read about that but he is innocent, it was Pettigrew. That bloody rat once I get my hand on him and he is dead"

"What?" Professor asked

She just said "James and Lily." And he understood.

"But we can't do anything about it, we don't have proof, and about your problem I can fix you as a dueling professor."