35: STOP IT!!

Josette woke on the ground of a very dirty and dark room

Josette woke on the ground of a very dirty and dark room. She tried to move her hands but they were still cuffed. After sometime, Pettigrew walked into the room.

"Here comes my favorite marauder!!" She grinned darkly "Oh wait, your not my friend anymore." Josette mocked, even when she's the one tied down and he has the upper hand.

"Just shut up and do as I say. I don't want to hurt you." He crouched down in front of her. Josette rolled her eyes looking away from him. "Tell me which of these jewellery is magical??" He pointed at her hand "I have seen you do that portal thing."

"And why should I tell??"

"Don't, I'll just take it all. Simple as that." He walked behind her and removed everything from her hand. Dropping it in front of her, he was going to crush it.

"Don't!!" When Josette stopped him. "That's...that's Mia's ring. Please just give it back." She pleaded even if she didn't want to. Cause that's important to her.

Peter stopped hesitantly looking at the ring. Maybe there still was a wormtail in there that he gave her back the rose ring.

"The bracelet. It's a gift from Harry." She mumbled. Hoping he would give it back too. He picked it up and looked at the charms.

"He forgot to add a rat." He said.

"It was intentional." Josette scoffed.

"Well, I'm offended." He grinned and crushed it with his hand.

"You Traitor!!" Josette shouted angrily.

"Wormtail, What's taking you so long??" Said Avery coming into the room.

"Nothing." Peter mumbled and broke the sling ring and her engagement ring using wand. Tears formed in her eyes thinking about Sirius. I just got him back. I don't want to loose him again!

"Josette Hart crying. A sight to see." Avery laughed and harshly grabbed her arm, making her stand up.

"You are going to pay for this." She hissed as he dragged her out of the house in front of a Cemetery.

"The Riddle house?? I thought Tom hated his father." Josette scoffed.

"Do you ever shut up." Avery hissed annoyed.

"That's not my thing, is it??" He pushed her to the ground forcefully and she hit her head on the stone, again falling unconscious as blood poured down her forehead.

~☆~

"Lumos." Harry muttered and the end of his wand lit up with silvery light. He kept walking into the maze slightly afraid of what he might have to face. Suddenly the maze started to move and Harry ran to the end of it before getting swallowed by it. He then found Fleur getting sucked into a hedge by the vines. He sent a red light up signaling for help. And continued his adventure.