39: To kill me Apparently!!

"Potter may have escaped now but I still have you

"Potter may have escaped now but I still have you. Imagine the pride you get when you kill a God!" Voldemort grinned and levitated Josette to the air, pulling her closer to him "You can't escape now!!"

"Oh don't worry about me, my ride is on it's way." Josette grinned.

"Bluffing." Voldemort declared as a smirked formed on his lips.

"Yeah?? Wait and see." Josette shrugged. She fell harshly on the ground as he let go of the spell. The death eaters started laughing. It was like Voldemort was the ring master, Josette the lion and the death eaters audience clapping and laughing as Voldemort played tricks on her.

It was really humiliating for her. Sure she was under his captive once but he didn't made a public display about it, no matter if they are just death eaters. Josette's gaze remained on the ground not having enough courage to look at him. Avery grabbed her hair from behind and forced her to look up.

"Tell me Mortis-" Voldemort said a very sweet tone. "Do you remember the first time we met??"

"The ball?" She mumbled.

"The first time we met." He repeated "I know you got your memories back once Hela's spell lifted of you." He smirked and crouched down to her.

Her face changed to confused and then angry and then annoyed. Of course he knows Josette sighed He knows everything. Always one step ahead!! Bloody always!!

Voldemort laughed seeing her reaction "I'll take that as a yes." He reached his hand forward and wiped the blood of her forehead and then his long, cold fingers stroked her cheek, wiping the tears.

"Don't touch me." She hissed and forced herself away from him.

"You liked it before." He grinned and it looked really really awful. Sure he had a handsome face once but now he looks like the Cheshire Cat whenever he smiles. He continued "We made a promise and-" he stopped mid sentence as they heard a loud thud and rustling of leaves.

Everyone turned towards the noise. Josette was shocked to see Hermione there. What the hell is happening?? She saw the fear in her eyes and soon her own fear crept upto the surface.

Severus stepped into the light, he grabbed Hermione's arm and harshly pulled her up and then walked upto Voldemort.

"Severus! I thought you forgot about me?" Voldemort's lips turned into a twisted smile.

"I would never." He replied.

"And you brought a guest. Who might she be??" Voldemort walked towards the newcomers. Hermione's breath hitched as she saw a pair of feet stop in front of her.

Voldemort reached out her hand so he could force her to look at him.

"Tom, please. She's a kid." Josette called out.