10: Time will tell.

"You are ruining my reputation, you know?" Severus said as he and Josette made their way towards the great hall

"Am I?? How??" Josette asked.

"I'm smile sometimes. I apologized after our fight and I brought you a gift. I haven't done any of that in years."

"That's a good thing, right?? You're happy." Josette said not really getting why this was bad for his 'reputation'.

"That's the thing. No one has seen me happy and now they think I'll go easy on them. So they show at my class without homework and disturb me and do all sort of things besides learning." He explained and Josette started laughing.

"You really played a strict teacher role very well. But it's time you get rid of it." She said.

"Never. Rather I'm gonna be more harsh. Trying to go back the it was before you came back." He said and already started planning the pile of homework he will be giving the students in his next lecture.

"So you want me gone??" Josette said.

"What?? No I didn't mean like. I would never think that." He started panicking.

"Relax. I'm joking." He started laughing.

"Of course you are." Severus rolled his eyes.

As they turned around the corner to the Great Hall, they saw a bunch of students standing in the corridor and Draco and Hermione pointing their wand at eachother.

"And you ask why I hate them." Severus mumbled as the two teachers made their way towards them to stop the fight.

"What is happening here??" Josette asked.

"Malfoy started it." Harry replied.

"If you don't want to serve a three hour detention I suggest you all go back to the great hall." Severus said looking at the crowd of students and hearing this everyone dispersed leaving the three Gryffindors and the Slytherin behind.

"Now do you mind explaining why you are duelling in middle of the hall when it clearly is against the school rules." Josette glared at the teens.

"We were on our way to the great hall and Malfoy just started insulting us." Ron said sending glares to the blonde boy.

"He called me a..." Hermione started but didn't had it in her to finish the sentence.

"The 'm' word." Harry finished for her. "She was just defending herself it's not her fault."

While all this was happening Draco just stood their listening, he didn't even tried to defend himself.