60: Yours and Mine.

James and Josette landed in Triora, the same place Josette visited in the summer holidays

James and Josette landed in Triora, the same place Josette visited in the summer holidays. "Of all places why would he bring you here??" James asked.

"I have no idea." She replied honestly.

They waited for few minutes and then they heard footsteps coming their way.

Fenrir Greyback stepped out from the bushes in front of them. He looked at James and his eyes widened. He was lost at words so James helped him out.

"I'm not a ghost. You lord just failed to kill another Potter."

Josette snickered seeing the dumbfounded look on the werewolf's face. "Where is Amy??" She asked directly getting to the point.

"In London safe." Fenrir answered, finally able to have found his voice.

"And I'm just supposed to believe you??"

"The girl is no use to the Lord, but you are."

Josette felt someone trying to enter her mind but being a skilled occlumens she resisted it.

"Don't resist it, if you want answers to your questions." Fenrir said.

Josette was confused and she turned towards James.

"What is it??" He asked.

"Voldemort's trying to get inside my head. Typical! Afraid to come to face." Josette rolled her eyes.

"Don't." He said.

"If he wants to talk, he can come out if his hiding spot." Josette turned back to the werewolf.

"Afraid you won't be able fight him off??" He smirked.

Josette gritted her teeth. Now this was a challenge. "Fine."

"Jo-" James groaned.

"It's okay, I can handle him."

Josette cleared her mind. Broke down all the walls and next second she collapsed on the ground. James got down to her side and Fenrir slipped away, leaving them alone.

Josette stood in dark room Merlin knows in which corner of her mind and suddenly Voldemort appeared in front of him. "This is new." She commented.

"I like to play with my prey before I kill it." He smirked. "Don't worry though, I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to set you free."

"Free??"

"By giving you back your memories." He smiled.

"And you are being so generous why??"

To keep you occupied while my death eaters take care you your Godson. He thought. "You will know once you see it."

"And where is Amy. If you hurt her-"

"She's perfectly fine. Now." He removed his wand and pointed at Josette.

"You trick me and-" she did even get to finish her threat as a white light came out of Voldemort's wand hit her making her fall down. It didn't hurt when she landed on the ground, seeing as all this was happening in her brain.