14: Every summer holidays.

"Ohhh don't worry about that, I can fly" Josette said "LEVVY" she called out loudly

After few seconds a red colored cloak came flying towards them.

"Bloody Hell!!!" Harry shouted.
"What is that!!" Hermione added equally terrified.

"Well, meet 'The Cloak Of Levitation'" Josette said "'levy/Lev' for short." She added. The cloak's corner came up and waved at them.

"Brilliant" Harry said and the both waved back at the cloak.

"Where did you get that?" Harry asked.

"Now's not the time for story. We need to save Sirius, come on." Josette said.

Harry and Hermione sat on buckbeak. The cloak or Lev attached himself around Josette's shoulder and they flew towards the dark tower. Sirius was sitting in the corner, locked up in the cell. Hermione bombarded the cell door and he came out. "How are you flying?" Sirius aksed as he saw Josette landing on the tower.

"Cloak of Levitation, now get on Buckbeak we need to move, QUICK!!!" Josette ordered. They sat on the Buckbeak and fled down to the courtyard hiding behind a pillar.

"I will be forever grateful for this, to all of you." Sirius expressed his gratitude.

"We will still stay together right?" Harry asked looking between Josette and Sirius.

"I don't know, I need to go in to hiding again." Sirius said sadly.
"Yes, we will still stay together." Josette said at the same time.

"What?" Sirius looked at her.

"Remember that house I told you about?? It's safe, no one can find you there. I placed enchantments around, since you know hiding from Marc and whole thing, outsiders can't see it. Me and Harry will come there in this summer holidays." Josette smiled at him.

"Every summer holidays." Harry said correcting her.

"Are you sure?" Sirius asked and she nodded. Sirius embraced her into a hug. He broke apart and looked at Harry.

"I expect you're tried of hearing this but you look so like your father." He said sitting Harry down on bench and kneeling in front of him. "Except your eyes, you have." He started. "my mother's eyes." Harry finished. Josette was smiling at the pair with tears in her eyes.

"It's cruel that we got to spend so much time with James and Lily and you so little. But know this: The ones that love us never really leave us and you can always find them in here" Sirius placed a hand on Harry's heart.

"Merlin!! What did azkaban did to you!!!" Josette exclaimed, hearing wise words coming out of his mouth "You sound like Dumbledore."

Sirius chuckled "I am not in Hogwarts anymore, you grow up and learn."

"Yeah 'you grow up'" she airquoted those words "If I bring Severus here right now you will become a twelve year old." She scoffed, Sirius rolled his eyes.