42: I'm just the messenger.

"What is Jo doing in New York??" Was the first question James asked after his friends returned home three days later

Remus stayed at Hogwarts with Harry, obviously they owl'd James that Josette is fine so is Harry and he doesn't have to worry about them.

Sirius, after 13 years, went back to Grimmauld Place. Dumbledore wants it to use as the headquarters for the order of the Phoenix and Sirius agreed, he made sure that the house was cleaned and well-secured.

Harry was having a hard time at Hogwarts, he had gone into trial because apparently no one believes that Voldemort is back and they think he killed Cedric Diggory. And then there was his funeral where everyone were looking at him with pity. Some of them even believed that he killed Cedric.

Cedric found peace once Harry told his parents what really happened with him and they believed Harry. The charges of Cedric's murder on him, for the time being, has been dropped. They are waiting for Josette so she can tell her part of the story, of what really happened and how Cedric was killed. And they declared Harry a 'delusional liar', completely discarding the return of the Dark Lord.

Severus told everyone that Josette was rescued by her uncle. And Sirius was glad for it, he doesn't know where she is but at least she's safe. Harry came home with Sirius and Remus few days early than the end of school year. Dumbledore gave him permission and he needed to be away from people.

"What??" Remus furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"It's all over the news. Group of super-powered beings fighting aliens in New York and Josette is there." James turned on the TV. Then he saw Harry enter the room. "Merlin!! I didn't knew you were coming back." James gasped and quickly pulled him into a hug.

"It's hard to stay where everyone thinks you are a liar and a killer." Harry mumbled. Sure he was excited to see his father after a long time but he wasn't in the mood to be happy. "I'll be in my room." He said excused himself from everyone.

"Give him time, he'll come around." Remus said.

"And here I thought she was safe!!" Sirius yelled pointing at the television. They saw a footage of Josette summoning the shadow monsters.

"Thor's there, she's not alone." Remus added.

"Still." Sirius mumbled. Just then a owl swooped into the living room. They recognized it to be Dumbledore's and he was carrying a letter in his beak. Sirius took it from him immediately opening it.

"It's Josette, she's back at Hogwarts." Sirius smiled widely. "Should we go??"

"We just returned, Pads. Harry needs us and James." Remus said and Sirius agreed with him.

"Are you okay??" Sirius asked looking a James who was chewing his nails nervously.

"I'm worried about Harry." He mumbled.