45: A Potter free year! Finally!!

Harry walked through the cold, gloomy walls of the Grimmauld Place number 12

Harry walked through the cold, gloomy walls of the Grimmauld Place number 12. The atmosphere of the house was grim and dark. Moody, James and everyone else went ahead of him. Harry saw Remus and Sirius in the room front of him. He smiled and curiously walked ahead but Molly came between and closed the door behind her.

"Mrs. Weasley."

"Heavens, you're all right." Molly opened her arms and pulled the boy into a hug "Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting's finished."

"Wha-"

"Nope." She didn't even let him finish a word "No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left." She gestured towards the stairs.

Harry followed her instructions and left. On the way he saw Kreacher, mumbling nonsense as always. Harry found door he was looking for and as soon as he opened the door, he was attacked by Hermione, as she hugged him tightly. "Oh, Harry. Are you all right? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack. You must tell us everything."

"Let the man breathe, Hermione." Ron stepped forward.

"And this hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous. I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair."

"Yeah." Harry walked into the room "There's a lot of that going round at the moment. So, what is this place??"

"It's headquarters." Ron said.
"Of the Order of the Phoenix." Hermione finished. "It's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-know-who."

"So that's where Josette and Sirius have been. I was worried, she is mad at me for leaving her behind and that's why she's not talking to me." Harry sighed.

Hermione and Ron shared a look, debating whether to tell him everything or not. "What?? What is it?? I know that look." Harry asked.

"Harry-" Hermione started but was cut if by the twins as the appeared on either side of Harry, startling the poor boy.

"Thought we heard your dulcet tones." One twin said and the other continued. "Don't bottle it up, though, mate. Let it out."

"Anyways, if you're all done. Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting." They removed the extendable ear and smirked.

While down at the meeting as soon as James/Elijah entered the room, Remus and Sirius abruptly stood up. Sirius told Remus that Elijah is in Asgard so he knows for sure that the man standing in front if him is James. "What are you doing here??"

"Now what? he is also prohibited from entering here??" Severus rolled his eyes. He's still mad at them for removing Josette from the order. He is the only one who knows that she is staying at the Malfoy's, which obviously surprised him but at least he knows her whereabouts.

"Severus. It's Elijah." Remus tried to hint him.

"Yes, I can see that. I'm not blind."

Remus raised an eyebrow and tilted his head, waiting for him to get there. A sudden realization hit him and he too stood up "Are you out of your mind??!" Severus hissed.