49: Legilimens.

Harry plopped down on the Gryffindor couch, listening to Fudge's claim that Sirius Black is behind the disappearance that has been happening lately

Ever since Umbridge has started working at Hogwarts she has changed everything into worst. There are new rules coming up every single day and they are not at all learning how to use magic.

Harry got back with his friends after the small feud he had. But he's still stressed all the time, those nightmares and whispers in his head don't even let him sleep in peace. And seeing that toad-face take control over everything is not helping in keeping his anger at bay.

Even after Josette's advice he snaps at her during classes or do somethings she clearly doesn't want him to. Before his hand could be fully healed he's again at detention writing lines.

"Harry??" He heard his name being called, he turned towards the fireplace and saw Sirius. He got up and rushed towards it, Ron and Hermione joined him.

"Sirius, what are you doing here?"

"Answering your letter." He replied "You said, you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds??" Sirius scoffed

"She's not letting us use magic at all." Harry complained.

"Well, I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat."

"Combat? What does he think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?" Ron joked.

"That's exactly what he thinks. That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the ministry."

"That's preposterous!!" Hermione exclaimed.

"The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Harry but things aren't going at all well with the order. Fudge is blocking the turn on every turn and these appearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move." Sirius said even though the order for forbade him from doing so and sent a wave of fear through the three teenagers.

"Sirius, is Jo with you?? I want to talk to her." Harry said with a worried expression on his face. "She said she'll meet me but she hasn't even wrote to me since then."

"Sorry Harry but she's out right now." Sirius said.

"Is she ever going to talk with me??" Harry snapped angrily "I'm tired of keeping everything bottled up, I want to talk to someone."

"You can talk to me, Harry. I'm here." Sirius said "And you've your friends."

Ron and Hermione nodded as he put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"But I want her." He was never so attached to someone in his life but two years ago he connected to Josette the way he never connected with anyone, not even Mrs. Weasley. And now, not seeing her for last three months is driving him nuts. "What about da- Elijah??" He corrected himself before his friends could hear him.