15: Prongs!!

One month had gone pretty quickly and summer holidays were starting tomorrow

One month had gone pretty quickly and summer holidays were starting tomorrow. Josette was in her office grading OWL papers as the fifth years receive their OWL results in the holidays.

There was a knock on her door. "Come in" she said and Harry walked in "Oh Harry, what do I owe the pleasure? Sit." She offered.

Harry sat on the chair in front of her. "You know summer holidays are starting tomorrow." Harry started.

"Yes, I know."

"So, I was wondering, if I am coming with you what about the Dursleys? I mean I have to tell them." He asked.

"Don't worry about that, tomorrow we will go there and I will talk to them. You can stay behind, we will floo to the Kings Cross station, you don't have to take the train." She explained.

"Okay, but what if they don't let me go with you. They didn't even want me to come at Hogwarts." Harry said sadly.

"They can't tell you what to do. Do you want to stay with me?" he nodded. "Then you will." She encouraged him.

~☆~

Harry bid goodbye to his friends and was waiting for Josette in her office, she was still packing her stuff. "Okay I am all packed." She said closing her bag.

Just then Severus Snape entered the room and saw Harry sitting on a bench. "Potter, What are you doing here? The train left hours ago" he asked.

"He's coming with me." Josette said.

"Why?"

"Why? Because he is my Godson." She replied.

"Very well, I just came to say goodbye." He said.

"Goodbye Sev." She said and hugged him.
"Jo, can I talk to you?" he looked at Harry "alone." Josette gestured Harry to go out and he obeyed.

"What is it?" she said.

"What's on your mind?" he asked

"What?" she was confused.

"I have seen you at dinners and while teaching, you always look like you are deep in thought, is something troubling you?" he asked.

He is right, Josette was always thinking about what Hermione said that day 'can soul come back from other side.' She even asked Jenna to send all the books she had about her magic. And searched for answers but couldn't find any yet.

"Jo? See you are doing it again!" Severus said when she was thinking what to tell him.

"It's nothing Sev, I am fine." He raised an eyebrow. "Really it's nothing, if something happens I will tell you, I promise."

"Very well. Take care. Goodbye." He kissed her cheek and left.

As Severus walked out of the room he saw Harry waiting outside the door. "Potter" Severus greeted nodding his head.