31: Goodbye.

Josette opened to door to see Harry and Ron

Josette opened to door to see Harry and Ron."We need your help." Harry said.

"If this is about the second task. You know I can't help you find the clue, you have to do it on your own. After that I can help you prepare." Josette said.

"It's not about the second task." Ron said. Josette stepped aside and both walked in.

"What is it about?"

"We need a date for the ball and we don't know how to ask a girl." Both said in unison and Josette started laughing.

"Harry James Potter...You're James Potter's son... Sirius Black's godson.. and... you don't know how to ask a girl out." She said between laughs.

He turned red from embarrassment and Ron laughed which earned him an elbow in the ribs from his friend.

"Stop laughing." He whined. "Will you help us or not??"

"How am I supposed to help you on that? Be your wing-woman?" She chuckled.

"No. I need advice on how to ask a girl out?" Harry said.

"I can tell girls how to get a boy trailing behind them. I don't know anything about 'how to ask a girl'" she airquoted the last line. "Maybe ask Sirius, he's pretty good at it."

"Okay." Harry said and just stood there.

"Go on then. Write him a letter." She shook her hands gesturing them to leave the classroom.

"I'll talk to him just open a portal." Harry grinned.

"Portals are used for emergencies or important things. If Ancient One finds out I'm using it to get advice on dating for a boy. She'll take my ring away." She said dramatically. Though portals are used for emergencies but Ancient One definitely won't take her ring away.

"Whose Ancient One?" Harry asked.
"What ring?" Ron asked at the same time.

"She's like our Dumbledore, Our teacher and this ring." She pointed at the golden square ring, which fits in two fingers in her right hand "It's called sling ring. It helps open the portal." She explained.

"So, if I wear that, I can open a portal too?" Ron asked.

"Nope. It requires practice." Ron's face fell.

"Just help us this one time. Please." Harry pleaded.

"Fine." Josette opened a portal to the house. Harry entered it first and told James to stay hidden in his room for sometime then Josette allowed Ron to go through.

She didn't go in, leaving the boys to talk alone. She kept the portal open and sat down on her desk, reading a book.

After sometime Harry and Ron, returned along with Sirius.

"Hello love, I missed you." He smiled and kissed her.

"I missed you too." She whispered, breaking apart.