23: It's in my nature.

"The Wit-Sharpening Potion is a potion which allows the drinker to think more clearly

"The Wit-Sharpening Potion is a potion which allows the drinker to think more clearly. Due to this, it is also used as an antidote to the Confundus Charm." Professor Snape explained and turned towards the board writing down the ingredients.

Everyone's eye's were the size of bludgers as they witnessed a pale little girl with dark brown-nearly black slightly wavy locks walked into the classroom from his room.

"Professor." Hermione brought his attention back to the class.

He turned around and saw Amy in his classroom. "Ahem... Amy-" she turned towards him "You're awake. Why don't you go to Jo's class. You know where it is right?" He told her.

"But I want to stay." She pouted.

"I'm teaching a class. You should not disturb them."

"I want to learn magic too." She jumped up and down in excitement.

Before Severus could say anything Ron said "What's your name?"

Amy looked at the redhead "Amy."

"Surname?" A slytherin said.

"I'm not allowed to say." She replied sweetly.

"Okay. Enough questions." Severus snapped. "Amy, go see Jo, she has breakfast ready for you." Amy rushed out of the classroom after hearing about food.

"Is that your daughter?" Ron asked, making Hermione gently elbow the boy in the stomach.

"Are you married?" Another boy asked.

"Who did you shag to-"

"Seamus Finnigan, detention after school for the rest of the month and 50 points from gryffindor for explicit language" Severus interrupted "Now anyone wants to ask anymore questions??" The class went silent. "Good. Let's continue with the lesson. Use knife to cut off two pieces of ginger root and add to cauldron. Potion should turn from blue to green-"

Amy walked all the way to the third floor from dungeons but got confused about where to go next. Students were not there in the corridors as the classes have already started. Then she saw a tall and extremely handsome boy with dark hair, and bright grey eyes, walking towards her.

Cedric stopped in tracks after seeing a five year old standing in front of him. She slowly walked towards him. "Hello. My name is Amy. Can you help me?" She said looking up at him with her doe like eyes.

He crouched down to her level "I'm Cedric. What can I help you with?" He smiled.

"I'm looking for Jo's classroom. I remembered it but then I forgot. "

He chuckled "Of course I'll help you." He stood up and took her hand walking towards the DADA classroom. "What is a little girl like you doing here?" He asked.

"This magician with long bread, I forgot his name, said that I could stay here until they find my parents." She replied looking down.

He slightly chuckled at the mention of Dumbledore "So, you're lost?"