11: I am what??

Josette was teaching the 4 years

Josette was teaching the 4 years. "The Stunning Spell is used to instantly render a target unconscious without causing lasting damage. The use of multiple Stunning Spells simultaneously will amplify the effect." She started explaining. "The incantation is stupefy and hand movement is- " she showed how to do it.

Everyone started practicing, suddenly a girl shrieked "Professor." Everyone was watching Josette like she had grown a horn.

"What happened, why are you looking at me like that?" She asked worried.

"You.. your-your hand" a boy said pointing at her hands.

She looked at them, her fingers were turning violet. "Its ok there's nothing to worry about." She said this but was more terrified than she showed.

"Class dismissed." Before the students could go out, she started coughing, blood coming from her mouth and nose and then she fainted. The students saw this and someone left to get Madam Pomfrey.

Madam Pomfery came along with Professor Dumbledore and saw Josette lying on the floor, blood covering her face. Madam Pomfery crouched down to her checking her pulse and checking for any injuries. Professor Dumbledore sent a Patronus to someone and levitated Josette carrying her to the hospital wing.

The whole school knew about this accident and everyone was talking about it. Remus was worried sick, never left her side. It's been two days since the incident and she hasn't woken up yet. Harry and Draco too came sometime and just sat by her side. Severus was concerned about her too. Madam Pomfery couldn't find any injuries or any reasons for her conditions.

It was 5 in the evening Remus and Harry were sitting by her bedside, when the hospital wing's door opened Dumbledore, Snape and Elijah came in. Harry and Remus stood up. Elijah came and sat on her bed, a syringe in his hand and he stabbed it right into her heart. Harry gasped as his hand flew to his mouth.

Then Elijah turned to Remus and grabbed his collar "You were supposed to take care of her, How did she missed her shot??" He gritted.

Remus was confused and afraid " Wh.. What What sh..shot??" He stammered.

Elijah released Remus's collar. "She didn't tell you??? Ohh God." He groaned "Sorry" he apologized to Remus. "Should have never let her leave, Ahhh." He shouted kicking the ground and left the room, angrily.

"Who is he?" Harry asked.

"Her cousin." Dumbledore said

"What was he talking about??" Remus asked and looked at Snape, he shrugged.

"I am afraid that's not my thing to tell." Dumbledore said.

After few minutes Elijah came back and sat by her bed. Everyone else still there.

After an hour Josette started stiring. "Hey Jo, can you hear me?" He asked holding her hand. She hummed in response not able to talk and eyes fluttered open. He and Remus helped her to sit up and handed her a glass of water.