28: Just one.

Thursday arrived, it was day the champions for Triwizard Tournamets will be choosed

Thursday arrived, it was day the champions for Triwizard Tournamets will be choosed. Everyone had gathered in the great hall. The students were chatting and waiting for the selection of champions to begin. Few minutes later the teachers arrived.

Josette stood near the staff table with Amy beside her. Josette had explained to her how it works. Amy was excited to see the champion selection and tournament.

Crouch arrived after some time with Severus. He walked up to Josette. "Apologizes for the way I acted at the world cup. I didn't realize who you were." He said politely.

"It's okay. You were doing your job." She smiled.

Dumbledore came in front and the hall became quite. "Now for the moment you have all been waiting for has come! The Champion Selection!" he said and raised his hand towards the fire in the cauldrons and dimmed them a bit.

He then walked up to the goblet and touched it, he backed away and the fire grew high and pink and spit out a piece of parchment, Dumbledore caught in in his hand and looked in the parchment.

"The Drumstrang champion is... Victor Krum." Dumbledore announced. Everybody cheered, Victor walked up to Dumbledore and shook his hand, he then walked out of the room from the door behind teacher's table.

The hall became quite once again and everyone turned to the goblet, the flame rose up and spit out another parchment. Dumbledore caught it. "The champion for Beauxbatons is... Fleur Delacor." Dumbledore announced, cheers were again errupted, the blonde girl walked up to Dumbledore, shook his hand and followed Krum.

Then the goblet spit out the third parchment, Dumbledore caught it. "The Hogwarts champion is... Cedric Diggory." Dumbledore announced. Massive cheers errupted in the hall, then he walked up to Dumbledore, shook his hand and followed Fleur. Cedric took a quick glance at Josette and Amy who were cheering him.

Dumbledore turned to the students once more. "Excellent! Now we have our three champions, but in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist the chalice of champions, this vessel of victory. The Triwizard Cup." Dumbledore said and pointed towards the cup as the cloth covered it flew away revealing a shining cup. Everyone applauded, it did seem all Dumbledore had described it.

The applause ended when the Goblet started acting odd. The flame turned pink and it spat out another piece of parchment. Dumbledore caught it with ease.

"You said there will be only three people." Amy whispered to Josette. Who was shocked to see the scene in front of her. She had a very bad feeling that the fourth champion is going to be Harry.

"Harry Potter." Dumbledore called. Josette's face paled and she looked at him. Harry just sat back down on the bench trying to hide in the crowd.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore shouted.

"Go Harry, for God's sake go." Hermione pushed him in the front. Harry stood up and walked up to the professor.

"He's a cheat!" a boy shouted from the crowd.