12: Vengeance is sweet.

Josette was sitting on her couch resting, Remus was with there taking care of her

Josette was sitting on her couch resting, Remus was with there taking care of her. "You don't have to stay here all day, I am not going to die so soon and I took today's shot." Josette said.

"Still, I don't want to take any chances." Remus replied not looking up from his book.

Josette really wants to go back into the forbidden forest and see Sirius again but it's hard when Remus is hovering over her all the time. That was the last she meet Sirius after that she hasn't anything from him. Hopefully she'll get to meet him again before her time comes.

Just then James and Lily ran through the wall. "What happened to you two?" Josette asked. Remus looked up from his book.

"It's Harry-" After hearing his name Josette stood up. "What about Harry?"

Remus got worried and put his book down "What's Happening."

"Padfoot took Ron and Peter into the Shrieking Shak and Harry and Hermione are going after them." Lily explained.

"Why does your son always attract danger!" She commented.

"What is going on?" Remus asked anxiously.

Josette explained everything to him. "I am going, you need to rest." He said.

"No! I am coming too, you can't argue. Now let's go." He gave up and both started running towards the Whomping Willow.

Remus and Josette entered through the door and Remus disarmed Harry and pointed his wand at Sirius. Josette ran towards Harry "Good Lord, Harry what happened to your face." She said holding his cheeks "It's all scratched up, let me heal it for you." She added worried.

"I think Ron's leg needs to be healed more than my face." Harry said pointing at Ron sitting in the corner. "Oh dear." She bend down beside Ron.

"Jo, don't even think about using magic, it will take all your energy." Remus demanded.

"But-"

"No, madam Pomfery can heal him." Remus cut her off.

Josette stood up beside Harry and Hermione. Remus turned towards Sirius. "How did you find us." Harry whispered. "Lily told us." She answered.

"Well, well, Sirius looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within." Remus said mocking.

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" Remus helped Sirius up and hugged him. "I found, you know, him. Let's kill him."

"I understand."

Harry and Hermione feeling betrayed yelled at her Professor "No! I trusted you."

"Hermione-" Josette started explaining but was cut off by her.

"And all this time you've been his friend. He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes." She said turning towards Harry.

"How long have you know?" Remus asked