2: What just happened??

Harry and his friends were having breakfast at the great hall

Harry and his friends were having breakfast at the great hall. Ron already had his mouth full with food and Hermione engaged in book. Then the owls started coming in. He took the daily prophet from Ron and started reading it.

The Rise of the Dead

After mysteriously disappearing on 3 August 1981 and presumably dead, Josette Hart returns to Hogwarts. Josette Hart known as the youngest auror till date became famous after the Lestrange manor incident by almost killing the Dark Lord and capturing seven death eaters.

Making a deal with You-know-who, the Hogsmeade attack, unknown family lineage, the Prophecy and many more mysterious surround the woman, which are yet to be known. She played a huge role in protecting the Potters and could've been successful if she didn't disappeared.

She'll be a Duelling Professor at Hogwarts from this year. Where was she for last 12 years and why return now is still a mystery and she has refused to talk with anyone about it. But the rumor has it she is here to catch Sirius Black and is protecting Hogwarts from him.

"What the hell!! Who is she?" Harry exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" Hermione asked.

Harry showed Hermione and Ron the Prophet. "Dad said she was a auror and helped greatly in the first Wizarding War, captured many death eaters and even faced you know who but one day she just disappeared, everyone thought she was dead." Ron explained.

"Why didn't you said anything yesterday?" Harry asked

"Well I didn't knew who she was, never saw her before." Ron answered.

"This says, she was protecting my parents. And some deal with Voldemort." Harry said curiously. "What was it??"

Hermione had no idea she's new to the wizarding world. The two then looked at the redhead, hoping his parents told him something. He just shrugged.

"I'll visit library later and see if I can find anything." Hermione got up swinging the bag over her shoulder "Let's go we have Transfiguration." The three friends left the hall with questions filling their head.

~☆~

Josette was sitting in her classroom waiting for the 3rd years to come, it was their first day with her. Dueling was not a compulsory subject, students only take it if they are interested. So there were not many students in a class. It was only once a week for each year. Monday was was 1st years. Tuesday for 2nd years. And so on.

They learn new spells ahead of their year and practice. The subject doesn't need students to write anything and they get to learn advance spells so, Harry obviously took it. After few minutes students started to fill the classroom room. Josette was glad that Harry took this subject.

"Good afternoon class" Josette said. Students greeted her back

"I am Josette Hart, ex auror now a professor." She introduced "This is a dueling class you will not use it as a excuse to hex anyone, we will practice on the dummies and dueling each other under my supervision, is that clear?"