7: Your are going down Potter!!

Today is Christmas day, almost every one left home for Christmas holidays, but few Students stayed behind including Harry and Neville

Today is Christmas day, almost every one left home for Christmas holidays, but few Students stayed behind including Harry and Neville. Harry really didn't wanted to go back to Privet Drive and Neville didn't go because is Grandmother is out of country still trying to find healer who can cure her son and daughter-in-law.

After Elijah warning that Christmas Josette didn't visited them but she believes she can help them or atleast she'll try.

At breakfast Harry and Neville were sitting in the great hall. Three more Griffindors were there, two slytherins, eight Hufflepuffs and a Ravenclaw, everyone else left. Then a black owl came in dropped two small boxes in front of Harry and Neville.

Harry's box was wrapped in green paper and Neville's in red. They opened the box and found a box of chocolate frog, Harry open it and the frog leapt outside.

"Who gives just one chocolate frog on Christmas ?" Neville said displeased with his gift.

"It's not the frog its the card... look" Harry showed him his card. There was a photo of James and Lily.

Limited Golden Edition Card

James and Lily Potter

James Potter, born to the Great Potioneer Fleamont Potter inventer of Sleekeazy's Hair Potion and Euphemia Potter, is a brave Griffindor and best quidditch chaser, captain and Head boy Hogwarts has ever seen. Lily Potter, known for being a vivacious, talented, and popular student. She was a responsible and grear leader. Both were great parents and loving friends.

Neville opened his box, his frog ran away but he didn't care, he checked his card, there was a photo of his parents. Both of their eyes teared up.

Limited Golden Edition Card

Frank and Alice Longbottom

Frank Longbottom an Auror for the Ministry of Magic during Lord Voldemort's first rise to power. He is the son of Augusta Longbottom and the husband of Auror Alice Longbottom. Alice Longbottom a highly respected Auror, and as such, a very accomplished and skilful witch. With her husband she successfully rounded up many of the Dark Lord's followers during the first Wizarding War. Both were great parents and loving friends.

Harry scanned the staff table and his eyes landed on Josette, she smiled at him and he returned it.

"Its.. its lovely but who gave it there's no name on it." Neville exclaimed.

"Professor Hart gave us this" Harry replied

"Why would she, she doesn't even know me."

"Don't tell this to anyone but she is my Godmother, and she was friends with our parents." Harry said. Neville just nodded.