37: He's back.

The third task was going on and cheers of the audience could be heard everywhere

The third task was going on and cheers of the audience could be heard everywhere. Fluer was already out of the tournament, she was rescued trapped in a bunch of veins in the hedges. But Severus left this amazing task and was pacing back and forth outside the stadium, waiting for his friend to come back. When she didn't return after half an hour he got worried and went himself to her classroom only to find that it was empty. Then he searched the school and nothing, he didn't find her.

"Professor??" Hermione's voice stopped him in his tracks and slowly turned towards the girl and rudely said "What do you want??"

"You suddenly left the stands and didn't come back so, I came to check on you. Is everything alright??" She asked.

Severus rolled his eyes. Will this kids ever leave me alone!! He huffed and answered her question truthfully "Jo's not back yet and I'm waiting for her." And he again started pacing, looking at the long path leading to the castle in between.

"Where is she??"

"I don't know, now leave and go cheer for your boyfriend." He snapped.

"Harry's not my boyfriend!!" Hermione snapped back. The daily prophet has quite ruined her reputation but she got her revenge and placed Rita Skeeter right in her place.

Severus raised an eyebrow and again turned to the girl "I was talking about Mr. Krum."

And now that was embarrassing. Hermione turned red as her eyes met her shoes. At the yule ball she was caught kissing Victor behind a pillar. And it was none other than Severus who caught them and of course he took a whole lot of points from Gryffindor.

"I should go." She mumbled and quickly turned. A smirk formed on Severus's lips but it was instantly wiped off as his mark started to burn and he fell down to his knees clutching his hand.

Hermione turned around hearing the quite grunting only to find her professor like this. She quickly ran to his help. "Professor?? What happened??"

Severus rolled up his sleeve and saw his mark fully black and moving. He's back!! This was not like the last time where it burned for few seconds and then stopped. It continued and it hurted like hell, he's back and he is calling him. Should I go?? He thought.

Hermione gasped after seeing it. Harry told her about Snape being a death eater but this is the first time she is seeing the mark on someone's arm. "Professor??"

"He's back. He's back." He breathed.

"Who??"

"The Dark Lord."

"What?? How's that possible??" Hermione asked.

Severus couldn't answer that, he didn't knew himself how is this possible and it was hard for him to say anything while bearing the painfull burn on his arm. Hermione watched intriguedly as the snake moved and she stretched out her hand to touch it but just in time Snape slapped her hand away. "What are you doing you foolish girl!! Do you want to go meet him?!!" He shrieked.