CHAPTER 3: STRANGER DANGER

26 SEPTEMBER 2013

"Maybe i shouldn't have quit my job....." Reina is now sitting in front of the convenient store with a canned beer in hand. She don't usually drink but when she stress a drink could help her forget everything for a few hours.

In the past 2 weeks she have been trying to get any available job that is not working as a cafe bartender on the other side of town. Which have gone badly since she don't go to college and have a normal exam result, even if there is empty spot the pay is lower than the cafe she used work for.

Even the interview she went today goes horribly with the interviewer saying she's too gloomy.

" I mean not that they're wrong..." She took out her 4th can of beer and open it, sipping on it with her eyes close.

"You seem like too young to be drinking." Reina turn to her left when she heard a voice suddenly near her ear. A man with white hair and blindfold is smiling at her as he move to the side, giving the girl some space.

Weird hair, is he those kind of  people who cosplay all day? Beside i can't hear his footsteps...

"You look too old to be cosplaying. Especially in the middle of the night, you look like a creep." The man laugh, sliding his hand inside his pant pocket. "I'm not that old, i'm only 24 you know. How bout you? Are you really not a high schooler?" "Thanks for the compliment but i'm 20"

Gojo saw the file next to her, those were the resume to some company he recognises. "Fail interview?" Reina raise her eyebrows at him then look at the file next to her while nodding her head.

"You wear blue to an interview? You must have that much confident to get the job" "That's rude to say to someone who got rejected from 8 different places" Gojo wheeze when she said that, he never met someone who got rejected for more that 2 times.

"Yeah laugh it out, creep. I'm having life crisis right here." Reina gulp down the whole can of beer before putting it back inside the plastic. " I mean i never met someone who got reject that many time, tough luck for you."

Reina only look at him with a deadpan face before resting her forehead on her knees. " Okay that enough chatting stranger. I want to be alone." She not really in the mood to talk in the first place especially when this random man laugh at her rejection.

"I don't think i can do that, Sato Reina"

Gojo grab the black hair girl wrist who's now pointing her dagger at his throat, he only able to block it because of his infinite. "I knew you act this way, so i decide to strike a conversation first."

" Jujutsu sorcerer , i should have attack you when i felt the eerie energy coming from you." Thankfully the clerk is sleeping inside the convenient store, Gojo could feel her curse energy building up around him.

Reina curse technique could be used in close and long range, no place is safe when she around you. "Sato san, i'm instructed to bring you to meet the higher up." Reina tug her hand out of the white hair man grasp, he was quite taken aback by how strong she is to be able leaving his firm hold.

" No thanks, i'm not interested in becoming a sorcerer. Go tell that to the higher up." "Too late! You coming with me Sato!" Reina was going to argue with him but her vision got blurry, there now 3 Gojo in her view.

That was the only thing she remember before passing out, making Gojo catch her before she falls.

"Thanks to Shoko i was able to get her.." Gojo said to himself, he steal one of Shoko sleep medicine when he visit her. "Now, let's take you back to the higher up."