CHAPTER 10: GAY FOR MEI MEI

18 NOVEMBER 2013

"We finally in Kyoto!" Gojo exclaim happily as he pull the luggage with him, Reina sigh with a frown as they walk out of the airport.

" Stop acting like a kid." Reina knock Gojo head and Ijichi sigh, why do i need to be here?? Ijichi cry to himself when he got the mission that he going to Kyoto with the two.

"Ijichi where our ride?" Reina ask the glasses dude who wobble behind her and Gojo, Ijichi startled and quickly stand straight. "About that-"

"Rei chan~!"

The 3 turn their head to see Mei Mei waving her hand while leaning on the car, there another man who standing there which she guess someone like Ijichi. "Mei"

Reina smile at her as the 2 woman hug for a second, Gojo already dump his and Reina luggage inside the truck before getting inside the car.

"We got reports that there a laboratory being made about a few year ago, people start disappear and no where to be found start about a year ago. Until recently there a high school kid who found the place while doing live, the kid disappear before he could get any farther."

The guy who drive the car explain, apparently Ijichi is squeezed between the 2 special grade sorcerer at the back seat.

"Why take action now?" Reina question. "It was not that bad until we saw corpses at the kids live." Mei Mei answer, Yaga did say the Kyoto branch need help but he didn't tell what the mission is about.

" Kids now day have bigger balls than adult~"  Gojo sigh as he look outside the window. "And die early too." Reina continue Gojo words making Ijichi choke on his spit.

"Amaya san i don't think that a good way to say it..." Reina didn't care anyway because it true, she huff and rested her face on top of her palm.

For the next 20 minutes Mei Mei give them information about what they should expect, the hideout were far from the city in an underground laboratory.

The man name who she just knew as Uyeda open the car door for Reina when they arrive infront of a grand hotel.

She step out of the car feeling the cold breeze hit her, it winter now and Kyoto is much colder than Tokyo. Uyeda help take out the luggage from the truck and offer to bring it inside the hotel for her but Gojo decide he the strongest so he take it for Reina.

"Then we see you tomorrow, have a good rest the 2 of you. Ijichi you staying with Uyeda~" Mei Mei wave goodbye to the 2 and left with a dejected Ijichi who thought he staying at the luxury hotel.

———————————————

"It a nice room... there even a jacuzzi" Reina look around the big room as they both share a room. It have 2 bedroom and it own bathrooms, a modern looking living room that not really Reina style but it still pretty. "Then i'm taking this room~" "Satoru, i already put my things inside that room."

Of course he saw Reina luggage and her jacket on the bed but he decide to roll around on her bed anyway. "Then let just share a room!" Reina walk inside the room and slap Gojo thighs which he whines in pain because he turn off his infinite.

"Then i just take the other room" And she did, Gojo was too lazy to move and she not expecting him to move anyway.

"Right should we go have dinner?!" He yell even though her room is just across him a few meter away. "Can we just order it? I'm too tired to go down." Reina crash on the bed and hug the pillow, closing her eye for a nap.

Gojo get up from the bed and walk to the living room to find the menu, he order the food for both of them before walking back to Reina rooms to find her sleeping.