CHAPTER 24: UNFORGETTABLE III

The servant already pack their thing up for them before leaving today, Syio thought they gonna talk last night and gonna go home today but they ended up fighting instead.

This time Syio are sitting inside Norio office, the older man handed him a letter which he took with a bored face. He silently read the content, in every line his face scrunched up, signing he does not like what he is reading.

The letter were torn apart by Syio as he glare at his father, Norio stay still with his blank expression. "Moving to another country? Are you that crazy for a heir?"

"Not like you have a full time job at Hyogo, your wife is only a novelist after quitting." Norio suggest the idea of sending Syio overseas to the higher up and they agree to it.

"I didn't ask you to marry another woman this time" "But you distancing me from my wife." His wife really that important to him, Norio frown at what he say.

"It an order, if the bond between your wife are strong there nothing you need to worry about." Syio glare at Norio as he ball up his fist, if he actually fought his father Harumi wouldn't be happy about it.

"I... think about it.." He mutter, Norio let out a satisfy smile as Syio walk out of the room.

—————————————

Harumi watch as Reina and Sayuri play at the backyard together, she stand on the tree shade not far from where her daughters are.

Harumi turn to her left when she felt a curse energy coming her way, a man in his 60's probably standing with some people behind him dressing in traditional kimono.

"What a surprise Master Norio let you step inside this estate." The old man say, Okito Juin, one of the clan who follow Sato clan for the pass long years.

Juin then glace at Reina and Sayuri who still playing while ignoring the unknown group of people.

"That the child? Who have Master Syio technique and yours too.. Playing around like that, how can she be the eldest daughter of Master Syio."

Harumi frown at his word before crossing her arms. "There nothing wrong with playing around, Sir Juin. You expect too much from a child." Juin raise his eyebrows at what Harumi say before snicker to himself.

"We should expect much, once she come back to the Sato estate she going to be a noble lady with a high tittle from the Jujutsu World." Juin then point his finger at Sayuri who's crawling on the ground.

"That girl only have a weak curse energy, she couldn't even be a sorcerer which will be a disgrace to Master Syio."

Who the hell does this old man think he is? Harumi eye twitch as she held back her anger, noone can insult her daughter like that.

"I am pretty sure my husband doesn't think like that, our daughter is perfect the way they are. With or without curse energy." She could see some servants actually smirk abit at what she says.

"There no way someone without a curse energy will be a perfect-" Juin word were cut off as he now kneeling on the ground.

His eye widen while trying to move around which he failed, the servants just stand there wondering why their master kneeling on the ground.

Juin stare at Harumi in horror as he the only one who can see multiple red string attach on his body.
"You should watch your word Okito Juin-san. I am not merciful as my husband is."

Harumi then glare at the servants who flinch with just her stare. "You get so worked up to argue about a child, what are you? A 6 years old who can't wipe their own ass?"

If not for the kids to be there, she was going to twist the old man head, Juin froze on the ground not being able to move. He can feel the string slowly twisting his left arm, he can't scream even though Harumi technique probably crack his bone.

"Harumi."

The string on Juin body disappear in an instant, Harumi turn to look at her husband who have a worry expression placed on his face.

Syio glare down at Juin before putting his jacket on Harumi shoulder. Juin get up with the help of his servant while Syio warp his arm around Harumi waist.

"I appreciate if you stay 6 meter apart from my wife and kids the next time we met." Syio glare at Juin who had his head low, blood dripping down his arm because of Harumi curse technique.

Reina and Sayuri already stop playing when they see their parent in serious mode, Syio huff before pulling Harumi with him.

"As my wife say, she not so merciful as me but don't get on my nerve." Juin nod his head a few times as the couple walk away to where their daughters are waiting.

"Come on kids, we shouldn't stay in a toxic air environment for too long. You may become a mutated monster." Syio said making Reina make a grabby hand to her father.

"If i become a mutated monster, then i won't be able to eat apple pie mommy made" Syio smile at what she said as he lift her up, Juin and his servant stay silent until the family disappear from their sight.

Norio eye soften as he watch Syio walk away, you grown so much for the pass year haven't you Syio...

———————————————

"You should have twist his head!" "Twist his head!" Syio complain while driving when Harumi told him what Juin said to her, Reina also just repeating her father words.

"Hey don't teach the kids some extreme word." Harumi knew her husband going to say that but Reina is influenced by that kind of word.

"We should behead them and throw it inside the fire of hell!" Reina shout but then got stop by Harumi.

"She been watching too many fantasy movie lately-" "Aren't you the one who always play such fantasy movie?!"

"Kill man!" Reina shout, earning a groan from Harumi.

𑁍𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸𑁍/JUJUTSU KAISEN जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें